Espn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
Yankees
Red Sox
Brett Favre
Kobe
Lebron
Brett Favre
Red Sox
Big Market Teams
Mark Sanchez
Tiger Woods
Tom Brady

discuss.

yankees up top, looks right to me...

/28 world championships'd

-dan

Any media outlet that allows Jay Marriotti to speak is one that I'm not a fan of.

Any media outlet that allows Jay Marriotti to speak is one that I'm not a fan of.

What about me?

Bayless_Skip.JPG

Also, EAST COAST BIAS.

i was actually posting from the future :)

but seriously, outside of college football i can only think of a couple of reasons to watch espn:

PTI
Outside the Lines

i'd rather watch espnnews

-dan

Again, I do not want to get started because I'll never stop. The things I know about their "journalistic integrity" from coworkers of mine that used to work there makes me want to puke. It's sad, too, because in my 20's I was a SportsCenter addict, and now you couldn't pay me enough to watch that shit.

As was just said above, if/when I want National Sports Highlights, I go to ESPNews, and even that bothers me because I'm still supporting Bristol when I tune in.

Again, I do not want to get started because I'll never stop. The things I know about their "journalistic integrity" from coworkers of mine that used to work there makes me want to puke. It's sad, too, because in my 20's I was a SportsCenter addict, and now you couldn't pay me enough to watch that shit.

As was just said above, if/when I want National Sports Highlights, I go to ESPNews, and even that bothers me because I'm still supporting Bristol when I tune in.

From 1992 - 1998 or so I loved waking up early before school to catch morning Sportscenter. Monday's were 90 minutes or whatever, but tues-friday was just a 30 min show.

They had humor, they seemed to show fairly decent coverage of every game.

Seems like when Disney took over they went into more of the Entertainment side.

I cannot stand to watch it anymore.

From 1992 - 1998 or so I loved waking up early before school to catch morning Sportscenter. Monday's were 90 minutes or whatever, but tues-friday was just a 30 min show.

They had humor, they seemed to show fairly decent coverage of every game.

Seems like when Disney took over they went into more of the Entertainment side.

I cannot stand to watch it anymore.

I misspoke, in that I was watching sportscenter regularly even back when I was in college....would watch Letterman until 1:30, read till 2:00 then watch the late Sportscenter until 3am, then sleep.

And, Disney's involvement certainly has not helped matters, agreed. Can you say synergy????

Back
Top Bottom