Espn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ICYMI, more Bill Simmons ESPN drama.

B1xvjoxCYAAtxAp.png

https://twitter.com/LostLetterman/status/530424182572851201

Boooyah!!!

Well he wont be forgotten he was a one of a kind sports personality, i feel bad for his young children - 49 is way too young to pass away.

Simmons is leaving.

From what I'm reading, ESPN is choosing not to renew his contract(and that he found out about it on twitter).

I will never understand the hate some people have for this guy. I always liked his column, his Book of Basketball is damn near my basketball bible, and he basically created 30 for 30 and Grantland.

I hope someone else gives him a good deal.

From what I'm reading, ESPN is choosing not to renew his contract(and that he found out about it on twitter).

I will never understand the hate some people have for this guy. I always liked his column, his Book of Basketball is damn near my basketball bible, and he basically created 30 for 30 and Grantland.

I hope someone else gives him a good deal.

Bill Simmons has as much knowledge about basketball as my dog's taint. And I don't have a dog.

He went from the everyman's sports writer... a fan with a voice... to being a pompous asshat who somehow believed that his voice made him some kind of authority figure on things.

He is as despicable as it comes, and I use his Book of Basketball to wipe my ass (when I'm all out of Mercy)

He did give us Grantland (and thus an actually knowledgeable basketball writer in Zach Lowe), and helped give us 30 for 30... so there that... but as an individual he's just the absolute worst.

That, uh... that would be a little taste at why at least one person can't stand him.

And I used to be a big fan of his. But god he turned into such an insufferable little prick once he got a little taste of power

Sad to see this happen, but many of the best writers had already abandoned ship either to follow Simmons or go elsewhere. Looking forward to see what he has in store next.

Go Pats.

I remember when the Steven A Smith show replaced the Steve Czaban show in the morning several years ago. One of the darkest days of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom