Espn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any and all references to Philadelphia must include an allusion to throwing snowballs at Santa Claus.

Say whatever you want about anything else, but you back off SN, mister.

I still love Greg Easterbrook's anti-Semitic stylings. He is brilliant:

There is obvious potential for fiasco in Minnesota's bringing aboard Favre, and not just because his $12 million salary becomes guaranteed on opening day. Vikings players know Favre single-handedly dynamited th...e Jets' organization last season -- the starting quarterback was waived, the coaches fired -- then walked out the instant it suited him. He demanded special favor after special favor from the Jets, then gave nothing back. Management and other players couldn't wait for him to get out of Green Bay, so weary were both of Favre's self-centeredness. Now he brings his "I love me" show to Minnesota. If the Vikings win, Favre will grab the credit; if they lose, Favre will once again say he was mistreated. No Vikings player other than Favre will get any media attention in 2008; if Adrian Peterson runs for 3,000 yards, Favre will claim the credit.

So, Daulerio is apparently rolling out all of his ESPN employee sex rumors today since the one he had about Steve Phillips' affair with the chick who looks like Breckin Meyer turned out to be true. This should be ... interesting.

Them's fightin' words, son. You don't disrespect the Beadle in front of me.

"i predict that the Yankees and Red Sox will be good next year.'"

Gammons%20Peter%20032608.jpg

Say what you will about ESPN, Gammons has always been excellent at what he does. Definitely one of my favorite baseball minds.

Let's reserve our hate for "COME ON, MAN."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom