Cricket Thread 303*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gilchrist ruined that ideal though, unfortunately. You can't expect to keep in a top-level Test side and average below 30. I think Nevill is stiff as all hell, I certainly would pick him over Wade (particularly given he hit a big hundred in the Shield) but they like Wade for his energy and the fact he's a lippy cunt. Nevill is too quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

[before day 1 at the Basin]
Look at the grass it's going to be unplayable.
[day 2]
Oh not another bloody road.

:lol:

The morning of the first day seems to be pretty risky, but get through that and your biggest worry is what Wellington's mad weather chooses to do.

[before day 1 at the Basin]
Look at the grass it's going to be unplayable.
[day 2]
Oh not another bloody road.

:lol:

We had a big issue with green seamers circa 2003 when we kicked India's ass twice sideways (go figure I went to a loss, but a chase for 200 was oddly entertaining) and seem to have overreacted to the point it's like playing in Aussie.

Oh geez, that footage isn't pleasant. Glad to hear he's been cleared of serious injury now.

And wow, New Zealand might actually win this. Kane's going for it.

Williamson gets his century with a four that ties the scores, then wins off the next ball. Can't believe it. How did we pull this one off? And so effortlessly in the fourth innings too.

We wouldn't have done that against any other test team.

Though I got burnt to hell watching Kane Williamson go through the English lower order in the last session of day five. A miracle we didn't claim that one

Ish Sodhi with a 5fa in the BBL.

EDIT: Finishes with 6/11 off 3.3 overs.

Man, Cobbler, your opinions are just going south at the moment.

We're not going to need to chase much in our second innings, that's for sure.

Also, it seems Tom Latham has finally figured out how to score fairly consistently.

Back
Top Bottom