College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Darn. I was rooting hard for Iowa. I hate sparty, but props to Dantonio and his team. They got some incredible breaks and fortunes in their favor this season, but they won.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Considering I felt Iowa would only win 5 games this year, the rose bowl is a nice surprise.

I'd still prefer Kirk ride off into the sunset after this year. He typically doesn't do well when expectations are high and next year nearly the entire team is back....so they'll win 5 haha

Now play waiting game to see if rose bowl ticket prices come down

That won't do Boykin's draft stock any favors either. Punching a cop two days before a major game is generally considered a bad idea.

I just can't do anything today. I'm worthless at work. Everyone's trying to cheer me up, but this is a miserable affair.

Go non-Alabama teams.

usa-flag-89.gif

Last edited:
The ACC has been as crappy as ever this bowl season, I guess it's ok if they have one standout team. I'll be rooting hard for them if Bama wins tonight.

No worries. For some reason i thought this team was "different"

The last 6 or 7 games we fucking dominated everyone except for TCU, which i can say we probably would have dominated TCU if our QB wasn't knocked out of the game. Anyways, the team that showed up today didn't look anything like what ive seen over the last 2 months.

Oh well that is life in the fast lane i suppose. Not even watching any games right now so i have no idea what is going on. :D

I was hoping OU would win it all. I lived in Norman for many years and my best friend is a die hard Sooners fan. At least Sparty is getting annihilated. Should've never even been in the game if it weren't for pure luck.

I like Alabama and Clemson playing for the championship
Heisman Trophy player and great team on one side and a school trying to change the definition of Clemsoning on the other side

I was hoping OU would win it all. I lived in Norman for many years and my best friend is a die hard Sooners fan. At least Sparty is getting annihilated. Should've never even been in the game if it weren't for pure luck.

Uggghgghghg goodbye 2015. Fuccccckkkk that year of College football.

:up:

ESPN has played The Miracle of Joey Ramone several times today coming off commercial break

No I saw...Trevone is an idiot....yeah that sucks. I'm just very envious of TCU's success over the last decade relative to ours.

I also remember the 80's and 90's for TCU when they had a winning season once a decade. Their rise back to national prominence has been unprecedented. :up:

Last edited:
they did have a pretty exciting bowl game this year

Yeah...but the outcome was still the same. 5 losses in a row to Utah. At least Coach Mendenhall has moved onto Virginia.

Hoping the new hire Kalani Sitake and bring in Ty Detmer as OC can bring in better recruits and change things up.

Sitake is a former player should be able to attract Polynesian recruits we've been losing to Utah. (He's the first Tongan to be a D1 head coach).

No I saw...Trevone is an idiot....yeah that sucks. I'm just very envious of TCU's success over the last decade relative to ours.

I also remember the 80's and 90's for TCU when they had a winning season once a decade. Their rise back to national prominence has been unprecedented. :up:

I understand what you mean. It just hurts to see the year end the way it did. I'm hoping for a miracle tomorrow to lift my spirits going into the 2016 season.

So I was right to not take Iowa seriously?

Yes. Iowa did what they had to in beating everyone they played up to the championship game....but let's face it, they played horrible teams and got exposed today.

Still a fun experience at Rose Bowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom