College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rich Rod

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Arizona's talent hasn't improved since he's been there, but their record has, which really speaks strongly to his coaching skills. I think if he comes in and Foster stays, we can at least hope to see perhaps 7 wins again. That'd be nice.

Before Beamer's announcement, I kinda figured RR would go to South Carolina. I think someone told me he has property down there? Now I suppose he really could go for either.

I agree, he's actually my top choice, too.

Right now it seems the top choices are Babers, Fuente, Fritz, Herman, RR, and Rhule.

Some people want Foster to take it but I think that's a bad choice. I just hope that whoever takes the lead keeps Foster as DC.

Wow. TCU is falling apart. Boykin is hurt and they're now tied with the worst team in college football in the 2nd half.

Patterson's gotta get the ship steered. They can still win the conference with some help.

I'm trying to be realistic and not too sad about all of this, but it's like the 2015 Cubs season for me right now: I went in with high expectations, got deflated pretty early on, then came around to believe the hype, right before the rug got pulled out from under me.

With that being said, yes, they can still win the conference, and that's awesome. They're still so much better than they were just two years ago, and I've been pretty blessed to have been watching nearly a decade of great Horned Frog football. So, no, I'm not going to whine too much about this. Just feel a little Tom-Brady's-balls deflated.

This IU-Michigan game is a massive trap game. Makes me very nervous.
IU is playing with nothing to lose and will be unpredictable all day. Plus, UM's defense is killed by injuries.

Offense is getting better each week.
On defense, our top 2 DT are out. (1 is out for the year) Starting DE is done for the year. #2 CB is out. Starting OLB is out.
IU doesn't play much defense, but their offense is legit. They have a couple NFLers on there.
Staff doesn't make excuses, though. They don't talk about the injuries and count that as a reason why the defense isn't playing as great as it was. But as a fan, I make those excuses.

Last edited:
It was an irrational idea, and I know that there was really no chance of it happening, but I had just really really hoped this Saturday's GameDay could've gone to the burg for Beamer's last game.

Now it looks like Rich Rod is out, with Fedora from UNC being a top contender. That move would make a lot of sense, too. Saturday's game could be interesting.

Honestly thought Iowa was a 5-7 win team, mainly cause KF is so damn stubborn and refused change.

He's still 98% the same coach he was before, but the team has a playmaker at QB CJ Beathard. He's basically played hurt for most of the year but still makes plays.

Don't count the Hawks out of anything, especially with tOSU falling to MSU. Just two more wins and they're in

:depressed: not happy that happened. Didn't see it myself. You really feel it was targeting?

Oh absolutely no doubt in my mind it was targeting. Not just saying that because our guy got hurt either....if you watch the replay it seems very clear. But anyway...sorry i don't mean to gripe at you. :hug:

TCU and Baylor both seem to have decent 2nd or 3rd string QB's compared to OU, if something happens to Mayfield we are DONE.

I think Baker will play this weekend from what i am hearing so hopefully he is okay.

I definitely didn't feel the gripe, I was genuinely asking, as I don't really care for that type of play. I literally meant I didn't see the play because I missed a good deal of the game. There's been a lot about this TCU team this year I haven't liked, :lol:.

Review_CircleNowComplete_stillD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom