College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the heck was Bobby Petrino doing? Wtf?!?!!? Just cost his team a shot at winning.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Headache is gonna make this about the scandal because he is a hard headed fucking dipshit.

Yes I definitely had something to do with that. Fade into darkness, shithead.

Headache is gonna make this about the scandal because he is a hard headed fucking dipshit.

What sickens many people (including me) is the fact that Penn State fans downplay the scandal and act like it wasn't a big deal.

What sickens many people (including me) is the fact that Penn State fans downplay the scandal and act like it wasn't a big deal.

If you don't know my stance don't fucking talk like you do. Headache does and he talks shit anyway because he is a fucking asshole I'll give you the benefit for now since you weren't here back when it happened.

I don't blame any current Penn State players for the molestation of children, but fuck Pennsylvania sports in general. I can't think of a single team from that state that I can stand.

I don't blame any current Penn State players for the molestation of children, but fuck Pennsylvania sports in general. I can't think of a single team from that state that I can stand.

Yeah I think the only team I can stand is the Steelers.

Sent from my SM-G928P using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah I think the only team I can stand is the Steelers.

Actually, I can think of one: I like the Pirates pretty well. They're OK. Fuck the Steelers and their horny sack of shit QB.

If you are gonna paint people just for going there? Yeah. Fuck. You.

Go shit in your fucking hat.

I have no issue with anyone who just happened to go there.

I have issues with those involved, and I have issues with those who continue to support the program.

Nobody is forced to support a program that enabled the systematic abuse of children simply because they went to school there.

Excited for tonight!

Crazy game. How many freaking games has BYU won on the last play? Gotta be a lot. Hopefully none of the injuries end up being serious, virtually all of their best players on defense went out!

Go shit in your fucking hat.

I have no issue with anyone who just happened to go there.

I have issues with those involved, and I have issues with those who continue to support the program.

Nobody is forced to support a program that enabled the systematic abuse of children simply because they went to school there.

I fought for (and won) the firing and prosecuting of all involved. What in the hell else do you want from me?

I fought for (and won) the firing and prosecuting of all involved. What in the hell else do you want from me?

He wants you to be thrilled that they got their ass beat by Temple today. Anything less is "supporting" a corrupt program.

I went out a couple years ago and bought a brand new Roethlisberger jersey. Here I am in the middle of the mall a few days later and I see the TV in the food court with breaking news about him raping that girl. Boy, that was a proud moment in my life.
Still wear it, though.
True story.

It's all good. I bought a Favre jersey about a week before he started pulling his bullshit in 2008. But its all good now. I wear from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom