College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hawkeyes have easiest schedule to win out.

But we have KF as our coach. He tends to drop a game or two he shouldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

My team was on bye and I was really busy yesterday, but I don't know how you don't put Clemson in the top 4 now, Jesus. But the Coaches Poll is out and they still have them behind MSU and (WHAT THE FUCK) LSU.

I'll be very happy after next Saturday...or I won't be. That's going to be a big game for us. One of many obviously. November (and the last day of October) is going to be one test after another.

PAC 12 after dark was awesome

Tonight was the first time I have been able to watch an entire TCU game this season. Boykin is phenomenal. Fournette needs to do something pretty exceptional against Bama or I think the Heisman goes to Boykin.

I've seen them a lot. He's tremendous but is essentially the whole team. Neutralize him, and they can be had. As for the Heisman...watch how Boykin plays in Norman. RGIII won the Heisman with his performance against the Sooners. That catches more national attention than playing the WVUs and Texas Tech's of the world.

If they beat Baylor, I think OU is gonna tattoo TCU in Norman this year. Conference title on the line. Playoff implications. OU as a potential underdog at home. Big Game Boob may crap away some games he's supposed to win, but he doesn't lose as an underdog. Especially not in Norman with revenge on the teams' mind. It's setting up ugly right now. Ask Mike Leach what happened when his undefeated Texas Tech squad came to Norman late in 2008. 63-15? Something like that. I've seen this movie before.

Of course, gotta beat Baylor in Waco or that dynamic is way different. But anyway, that's what I mean about Boykin. If he can beat an OU in that kind of position, he will have a tremendous shot to win the Heisman. Just don't bet on it happening if OU beats Baylor.

Penn St played well. We played like dogshit.

For the Fighting Illini, it's going to be all about who we hire as head coach this offseason.

Popular name right now is Dino Babers.

This season has just been too much for me. Absolutely insane. Minnesota pulled out miracle after miracle, while UM couldnt catch a break all night, then that. Crazy.

Harbaugh got lucky

He is overpaid.

Oh please, Harbaugh is not even close to overpaid. He's one of the best coaches, college or pro. He inherited no gamers on offense. Our best offensive player is also our best defensive player. Defense crapped the bed, though. Awful tonight.
Lost one we should've won and won one we should've lost at the buzzer. Wouldn't have predicted that.

Wow. Not the most crisp-looking laterals I've ever seen but whatever works. Duke needs to learn how to tackle.

tbh they should have reviewed to see if the guy's knee was down at 0:22. That was extremely close.

Last edited:
Definitely looked down to me. I suppose one could argue that he was "losing possession" and therefore not enough evidence on the video to overturn the call on the field, though.

1 Clemson 8-0
2 LSU 7-0
3 Ohio State 8-0
4 Alabama 7-1
5 Notre Dame 7-1
6 Baylor 7-0
7 Michigan State 8-0
8 TCU 8-0
9 Iowa 8-0
10 Florida 7-1

I'm so...fucking...tired of this shit. It's not even TCU. It's ANY undefeated team in a power five conference being ranked below fucking precious Notre Dame and Alabama. This is so beyond disgusting and predictable at this point.

Glad to see TCU get slighted. No defense and they've played a weak schedule.

Back
Top Bottom