College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baylor already passed tcu up, so the pressures really on tcu to keep it to Baylor, not the other way.

in this 4 or 5 way dog fight for the top spots
everybody seems to want the others to get a loss so their positions are improved, once one team wins, others must win too, Utah is up last today, I am sure if there were a couple of top 5 loses it would really encourage them

Tcu has to win out to stay in this. I'm not sure it's true for other teams. They just don't look good this year. It's crazy disappointing to know the pieces were there and just see injuries decimate you.

I can sympathize, I also think Utah is one loss from being out of it too.
Their QB had a shoulder injury, so he may be one solid hit, from going out too.

I'd be willing to bet, Utah spends the least money of any program in the top 10.

The Big XII is a very...very...confusing division...

TCU blows out Texas.
Texas blows out OU

TCU wins close game against KSU
OU Blows out KSU.

I think what I should take from this is the TCU / OU game is going to be bonkers?

Oh you're right, my bad. I mentally logged that game as a blowout because it was such an upset.

Michigan fans are being dicks. I've seen three separate people in the stands flip off the refs for making obvious calls that never should have gone their way.

What a great game. That's what it's all about. Awesome defense when it mattered, but peppered with some very memorable offensive plays nonetheless.

Screw you douchebag

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

WnKnAzI.gif

sZJ6rFz.gif

jim-harbaugh.gif

jim-harbaugh-was-not-happy-with-the-49ers-defense.gif

cm-46114-1050ff506cc1f1a.gif

HarboDrums.gif

That Michigan ending was unbelievable! I was yelling at my TV even though I didn't care who won.

Michigan fans gotta be on suicide watch after that one.

That Michigan ending was awful, I feel so bad for my mom. But Oregon beat UW so I guess today even outs

Screw you douchebag

I was feeling bad for Harbaugh

then I looked up the coaches pay list, he is number 2 only behind Alabama:huh:
7 million plus a year, with this second loss he may not get the bonus money money that would have put him well over 8 million

one or two more losses, could be costly

Urban Meyer seems a fair value at only number 3 in pay with first place results :up:

off course the gonzo value on the list is number 3 coach is paid at no. 40
and his assistants start at 64 and then go real deep

no wonder that school is not doing well on the coaches poll, no bias there

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/

And down to four we go again. Oh well.

It'll come down to the last week of the season most likely, unless we lose, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom