College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If no one cares about your team, please play this kind of game. This was a fun game to watch.
ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1443152389.842395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I took TCU -6.5 in my gambling league today, Bono212. Your Frogs better cover!

This is the most beautiful half of Michigan football I've watched in a long time.

These refs hate TCU.
TTU is notorious for this crap. I've lived in Lubbock for years now and have seen it first hand.

What an exciting game! So glad I'm not a fan of either team. I would feel terrible about the rest of the season with those defenses.

What an exciting game! So glad I'm not a fan of either team. I would feel terrible about the rest of the season with those defenses.

This was the scariest game on the schedule, imo, for our defensive woes. Hopefully we can find a way to shore up on that side of the ball, but hopefully our offense can keep this up in the meanwhile.

I'm so shaky right now. Wow.

I hope Tech keeps this up, they deserve praise. And good on their QB. Playing through injury, and playing that well , deserves some high praise.

I thought they had a shot with that crazy lateral when the lineman had it. The field was wide open.

I thought it was over for sure. It seemed like there were far too few Frogs to stop them

Wow. This is the worst Oregon team I've seen in years. Utah is a very good team though. This is brutal.

It kills me that Michigan totally beat themselves against Utah. I don't get over losses very easily, especially when they should have won. But, I gotta move on at some point. Michigan made costly mistakes, Utah didn't. That's not easy to accept sometimes.

Utah has all of their reserves in by the end of the 3rd quarter AT Oregon. That's just insane. It's been a day of blowouts.

That was bad. Real bad. Mood on campus is very grim. I knew Utah was gonna put up a fight but I thought we would still win. Nope.

I would transfer, if I were you.

Then I'd be as much of an asshole as the people that leave games early...which was most of the student section.

Back
Top Bottom