College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Big 12 has been laughable this entire bowl season and this is the final punchline. I don't know if the defense gave up because they knew they were without Boykin or what, but this isn't the new kid's fault.

The Big 12 has been laughable this entire bowl season and this is the final punchline. I don't know if the defense gave up because they knew they were without Boykin or what, but this isn't the new kid's fault.

i don't think laughable even begins to describe the Big 12 in this bowl season.

Well... Baylor won. That is literally the last team I wanted to have win anything, but it's something.

What a game! Easily the most exciting bowl game this year. Congrats to you TCU fans

2620iut.jpg

Also, the real MVP:

20t0290.jpg

Late to the party, but god damn TCU. That was awful to watch. Lockie is absolute shit

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Everyone keeps blaming him, but damn it, it was that Center. He was hoottttt garbage.

Alright, I take back what I said about the Big 12. They really turned their bowl season around today.

Everyone keeps blaming him, but damn it, it was that Center. He was hoottttt garbage.

Yup Brenner was bad, but Lockie's suckiness has been prominent all season

I hate Bama but Saban has balls of steel. Kicking an onside in a tied game during the 4th quarter of the title game. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom