College Football 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really wish that all of the excitement I'm feeling for tomorrow wasn't being wasted on a game against SAMFORD.

White Sox game tonight. Illini football season opener tomorrow. Let's fucking go. I'm all sports for the next two days, you guys. Live sports action. Not live, as in the opposite of die, I mean LIVE.

LIVE as in "Live is where we live" the old corny Bono quote.

This match has so far not been worth waking up at 8:30 AM on a Saturday. And no Stanback was an unpleasant surprise.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

First drive: 8 plays 75 yards 2 minutes and 0 huddles = TOUCHDOWN!
2nd Drive: 3 and Out
3rd Drive: 5 plays 58 yards 1:19 off the clock = TOUCHDOWN!
4th Drive: Disaster. Coincidentally? The moment I turned on the game.

ICYMI:

Rematch

In 2011 Appalachian State and Michigan agreed to play a rematch, scheduled for 2014 to be the season-opener for both teams.[59] Appalachian State will be paid $850,000 to play this game.[60] Michigan's athletic director, Dave Brandon, felt a rematch would be an excellent way to gain attention for Michigan football and said "The networks were fighting over who gets to televise that game."[61] Jerry Moore said that "To have the University of Michigan invite us back is the ultimate compliment for us as a program and a university. We're grateful for the opportunity to have a new generation of players experience a gameday at the Big House and to test themselves against college football's all-time winningest program."[62] Appalachian State will be playing their first year of football in the FBS in 2014, when they join the Sun Belt Conference as full members.[63][64] The rematch would be much different this time around, with Michigan beating Appalachian State 52-14; Appalachian State never held a lead in the game.[65]

I went out withal few friends who really like the Badgers. That was probably the funniest series of events I've personally witnessed on quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Well the Ducks are putting the beat down on South Dakota. Good thing I'm headed back to Eugene next week, because Gameday is coming the day after I move in.

Ducks beat MSU and Stanford loses to USC. Aside from it being almost 100 degrees in the student section for the first half at Autzen, I had a pretty good Saturday.

So my Trojans played a very ugly game and still managed to win at Stanford. Glad we got them early as with depth issues I worry about the late season. Still, I'm optimistic for the future with all the young talent. 6 True freshmen getting significant playing time, two of them on the OLine.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

So my Trojans played a very ugly game and still managed to win at Stanford. Glad we got them early as with depth issues I worry about the late season. Still, I'm optimistic for the future with all the young talent. 6 True freshmen getting significant playing time, two of them on the OLine.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

The AD coming onto the field kind of overshadowed everything though, or at least that's the impression I got from watching Sportscenter last night. That was such a weird situation.

Yeah, everyone keeps saying that, but the Mitchell Report was scheduled to be released on September 8th for legitimately like three months. We've been talking about September 8th for a while.

'Sup?

Florida-State-Win-NCG.jpg

Really not enjoying the fact that TCU has had two byes in the first four weeks of the season.

Really enjoying the fact that IU just beat Missouri.

Back
Top Bottom