College Football 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Manti Teo's girlfriend has been creating turnovers all over the field for Oregon. Winston, then Jones.....

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Jones is built like a Mack truck. Holy cow. Lowers his shoulder straight at a d lineman.

Jones is built like a Mack truck. Holy cow. Lowers his shoulder straight at a d lineman.

He's playing the wrong position. When "checkdowns" are your "secret weapon," you're not going to be a successful pro QB.

But he is a dangerous weapon back there for sure.

My God...you mean I get to start 2014 AND 2015 with Feel-good sports movies staring Kevin Costner?! Be still my heart.

And this one had "Streets" in the trailer. I'm dying.

I kind of feel like my rights were violated. Now where is that Katy Perry Pepsi commercial I've been waiting for all night?

It's gonna be weird when he wakes up and finds out about gas prices and Leo.

hqdefault.jpg

We just didn't capitalize on any of the many opportunities that we had. We'd get to the red zone and forget how to play. It was a pretty depressing game. It also didn't help that our two best receivers and Ifo weren't playing.

Credit needs to be given to Ohio's defense. They are good
I do believe tOSU is the best team in the country.
They did go 13-1

Mariota will end up a Titan.

Jameis will end up a Jet.

Cardale Jones will end up a running back.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgraceful that the NCAA let them off the hook after they allowed a pedophile molest children at their facilities. Only delusional people can possibly think that the university was unaware.
I hope PSU loses every game until eternity.

Back
Top Bottom