College Football 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just went from the end of ND/Stanford to the end of Bama/Ole Miss to the end of OKLA/TCU...quite a half hour or so of fun.

Nice win Smashley.

This is one of the coolest days of football I've ever seen. That ND game... Holy shit. And Ole Miss, my God.

What an amazing feeling, to see TCU really be back. I was afraid it wouldn't happen. That everyone was right.

Aside from Oregon losing, this weekend has been pretty cool. I'm hoping LSU beats Auburn, but that's not looking so likely right now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You know what makes me most happy? I saw someone on, I think, ESPN suggest that the Utah/UCLA game would be a bore to watch. When will people learn never to count a team out in NCAA?

I'm actually really bummed that I wasn't able to go to the Oregon-Arizona game, especially considering I had tickets. According to my friends who were there, the atmosphere started getting really sad in the student section towards the start of the 3rd quarter and people started leaving. Total fair weather fans from California. Wish I could've been there to cheer on my Ducks till the end. Instead I've been stuck in the hospital since Thursday...Crohn's disease sucks.

I'm actually really bummed that I wasn't able to go to the Oregon-Arizona game, especially considering I had tickets. According to my friends who were there, the atmosphere started getting really sad in the student section towards the start of the 3rd quarter and people started leaving. Total fair weather fans from California. Wish I could've been there to cheer on my Ducks till the end. Instead I've been stuck in the hospital since Thursday...Crohn's disease sucks.

Ugh, I'm really sorry to hear that, both about the illness and missing the game. Obviously the former is probably more significant, and I hope you're doing better today.

This is one of the coolest days of football I've ever seen. That ND game... Holy shit. And Ole Miss, my God.

What an amazing feeling, to see TCU really be back. I was afraid it wouldn't happen. That everyone was right.

Congrats.

I knew TCU had a good defense, no idea they were solid all the way around. I hadn't paid much attention this year to anyone outside of my bubble i guess. Needless to say i was a bit worried and rightly so.

My father suffered from it. Horrible disease. Wishing you the best.

I should be out of here by tomorrow or Tuesday and hopefully I can go back to being a student and an RA at my favorite university. And hopefully Oregon will beat Stanford this year.

Ugh, I'm really sorry to hear that, both about the illness and missing the game. Obviously the former is probably more significant, and I hope you're doing better today.

Thanks for the well wishes, I should be out of the hospital by tomorrow or Tuesday.

No Todd Gurley/George offense for arguably the most important game in their SEC East chances. I really hate every autograph/amateur rule bullshit case.

A case could be made for this week having as many marquee games as last week: TCU/Baylor, Bama/Arkansas, Auburn/Miss St., A&M/Ole Miss, Oregon/UCLA, USC/Arizona

As far as what could be the most hella entertaining: Cal/Washington

I'm jumping out of my skin excited.

Sent from my SM-G900T using U2 Interference mobile app

Oh easily, in terms of our position in the league, as well. I think we may have played a team this highly ranked (well, actually, the team we played last week was higher ranked), but we have hardly been in the top 25 in the time that we've been in the Big 12. A lot of stuff went wrong right after we joined, especially all of the QB BS, and it was really embarrassing, but I guess Coach P thought it was going to take at least 5 years before we were at this level, so I can't be too upset that it only took 3. Even if we lose this weekend, I think the level of play so far this season, while not what I was hoping to see against some weaker opponents, is clearly up to par for the B12, so I'm very happy.

Weird that we crush UCLA...but lose to Arizona. The Ducks can be such a bipolar team.

About that TCU Defense, giving up 782 yards and 61 points, what the fuck? I guess thats a preview of what Baylor has in store for us in a few weeks. By all rights, we should have lost to Texas yesterday. We might be in trouble with K State on saturday.

I have no doubt in my mind that y'all will crush Baylor.

Fuck prevent defense.

So glad we only dropped three stops.

Back
Top Bottom