College Football 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had no rooting interest in that game and in fact was probably pulling for Notre Dame a bit just because I don't like to root for defending champions. But that play should be photographed and put next do the definition on the rule in the rulebook.

It was absolutely the right call, and what pisses me off so much about it, is that I truly believe that even if the FSU player had gotten to him, he still would've caught the ball.

It was absolutely the right call, and what pisses me off so much about it, is that I truly believe that even if the FSU player had gotten to him, he still would've caught the ball.

Probably, but now we'll never know. Who would've thought that folks would rather root for Notre Dame than FSU? Maybe they should move to the SEC West, the MOST DOMINANT DIVISION OF ALL OF SPORTS,

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I just hate everyone successful, and that's mostly because I'm probably going to watch the best quarterback to ever play for Penn State tear his ACL on Saturday because he's playing behind the worst offensive line Penn State has ever fielded.

Did you know that more than 50 percent of Penn State's non-sack running plays have gone for 2 or less yards? Over half! I can't believe this team has won four games.

Probably, but now we'll never know. Who would've thought that folks would rather root for Notre Dame than FSU? Maybe they should move to the SEC West, the MOST DOMINANT DIVISION OF ALL OF SPORTS,

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I'm from Indiana, why would this surprise you?

I just hate everyone successful, and that's mostly because I'm probably going to watch the best quarterback to ever play for Penn State tear his ACL on Saturday because he's playing behind the worst offensive line Penn State has ever fielded.

Did you know that more than 50 percent of Penn State's non-sack running plays have gone for 2 or less yards? Over half! I can't believe this team has won four games.

Go B1G or go home.

I'm from Indiana, why would this surprise you?

Not you, specifically. It feels like the consensus opinion this season for a multitude of reasons.

I agree on that point as well, just don't want to keep rubbing in the fact that he's turned in to the "villain" of the NCAA.

It would not have been nearly this bad for Auburn had they won, though. That's the Jameis factor.

Oh absolutely, he's turned into this season's hood. If that's a person's only cultural affiliation with the team, I get that. Like I've said before, I have difficulty negotiating how I even feel about the program right now.

I apologize for beating a dead horse, but them hypothetically not-repeating is only a "testament to the brutal SEC." Meanwhile, perfectly solid Pac-12 and Big 12 teams "beat each other" out of playoff contention. Cyclical bullshit.

I want to change my avatar now, but I can't abandon Goth Ray so close to Halloween :sad:. Enjoy, for the interim:

B0eu5GYCAAETt1c.jpg:large

Yeah. PSU's offense was so bad that it made the Michigan defense look pretty decent. Honestly, I'm a die hard UM fan and that was a horrible football game. 2 terrible teams. If it was @ PSU, the score would've been about the same but different winner.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This is the real nadir for the sanctions. OB did a lot of good things in his two years, but with the reduced scholarships he almost completely ignored the offensive line in recruiting. They graduated three starters and a fourth tore his ACL, and all that was left were freshmen. Two of the rotating interior linemen were defensive tackles in the spring. It's one of the worst offensive lines I've ever seen.

block-gif.gif

Apparently you are allowed to hit a referee in the face without ejection, as long as you are playing against Penn State.

If we lose to Stanford again this year, I give up on life.

Whew, glad we didn't choke this year like we did in the past two.

I don't buy that one. Yet, I often don't believe things that TMZ reports, and they often end up being right.

We're doomed tomorrow, btw. B.J. Catalon is out :sad:. I had a feeling he got really hurt last week. I realize that taking hard hits are part of football, but I just really hate Kirk Herbstreit, and him practically celebrating one of the three huge hits that Catalon took on Saturday really pissed me off. They really seemed to be gunning for him and that very last one was clearly too much.

Back
Top Bottom