College Football 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank God we got that resolved. It's incredibly important to the world that JoPa still be deemed winningest coach.

My Alma Mater.

Sandusky is in jail. Paterno is dead. Gricar the DA mysteriously Disappeared. The real Cabal was Spanier, Curley, Schultz.

Sandusky was pimping out boys to his power pedo ring out at Toftrees resort.

Absolutely disgraceful that the NCAA let them off the hook after they allowed a pedophile molest children at their facilities. Only delusional people can possibly think that the university was unaware.
I hope PSU loses every game until eternity.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Exactly, this whole situation is fucking appalling. The NCAA has been way harsher against other schools for offenses that were way less severe. I've already boycotted the NFL, I might have to boycott the NCAA now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's utterly disgusting how they've gone back on Penn State's punishments, from the lifting of the post season ban to this.

Yet a kid takes money for his autograph and there's no rescinding of any punishments there.

Fuck Sandusky.
Fuck Paterno.
Fuck Penn State.
Fuck the NCAA.

It's utterly disgusting how they've gone back on Penn State's punishments, from the lifting of the post season ban to this.

Yet a kid takes money for his autograph and there's no rescinding of any punishments there.

Fuck Sandusky.
Fuck Paterno.
Fuck Penn State.
Fuck the NCAA.

Fuck Sandusky.
Fuck Paterno.
Fuck Penn State.
Fuck the NCAA.

Fuck Sandusky.
Fuck Paterno.
Fuck Penn State.
Fuck the NCAA.

Fuck Sandusky.
Fuck Paterno.
Fuck Penn State.
Fuck the NCAA.

Fucking period

Sent from my ass crack

Oh it makes sense, but to replace my favorite guy at ESPN with one of my least favorite guys at ESPN isn't exactly my favorite move ever. If only he wasn't playcalling with my actual least favorite guy at ESPN (ever) I'd be pretty happy with the situation, considering I'd rather not have to wake up so early to hear what he has to say anyways..

If my boy Howard weren't on there, I'd never have any reason to ever, ever watch it again (I love you Corso, but you're only truly good for your mascot heads and I can watch those on Youtube later).

Back
Top Bottom