College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Golden got pissed that Penn State went and interviewed other candidates today and dropped out of the running for the job. This is fun.

FSU has had the license to drive to Pasadena for quite some time. Because Haim.

For real though, it's gonna be a hell of a game and I think that FSU's D is gonna show up fierce.

lol nevermind

I had no dog in that fight (my hate of the SEC and my fondness of Gus Malzahn canceled each other out) so that was about the best I could have asked for. Great game. Entertaining throughout.

Same here, was pretty neutral and just wanted a close/exciting game.

I enjoyed most of the bowl games I caught, I must have missed the clunkers Danny was referencing.

I thought this bowl season was pretty strong, what with games like A&M-Duke, Oklahoma-Bama, Sparty-Stanford and Ohio State-Clemson.

Franklin.jpg

Oh hey look. The AP 25 still doesn't make sense. Still giving unnecessary respect to teams that are losers because it is presumed that they're "TOO" good.

News flash the season is over!

Dunno but they're the better finishing team. A lot of double standards going on. If Michigan State doesn't get to #2 because of their loss to ND, then Oregon shouldn't be anywhere in consideration for top 10, for example.

Dunno what justifies Stanford at 11 or LSU at 14 ahead of Louisville. Don't know what justifies Missouri at 5 if they lost to a team finishing 7 who proved they weren't "THAT good."

Of course they mean nothing. I just think it's wrong to be wrong when you can be right. I mean I get it there's some subjectivity here, but it's not hard to avoid the double standard.

Back
Top Bottom