College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
At the behest of on Utahn, here we are:

horned_frog_statue.0_standard_709.0.0_standard_352.0.jpg

GirlsAloudFan said:
What a ridiculous university.

I agree they have a ridiculous honor code.

I wouldn't call people like u2popmofo 'rediculous" for going there. They have some pretty highly ranked academic programs.

I grew up a fan of their football team, which was pretty easy when you watch them win a national championship, have a heisman trophy winner and two super bowl winning QBs.

Peefer - there's a young woman who lives by us who as three decals in the rear window of her hatchback. 2 giant lollipops on either side of a "we are penn state" sticker.

I can't tell if it's a shot at ironic humor or the best unintentional joke I've seen in a long while.

Peefer - there's a young woman who lives by us who as three decals in the rear window of her hatchback. 2 giant lollipops on either side of a "we are penn state" sticker.

I can't tell if it's a shot at ironic humor or the best unintentional joke I've seen in a long while.

Good Lord, that's amazing.

Wow! Who/where is this?

Provo, Utah....BYU, where mofo and I went to school.

Other famous alumni include Kaskade, Mitt Romney :reject: Imagine Dragons :reject:, Neon Trees :reject:, Stephanie Meyers :reject:. From the NFL, Steve Young, Jim McMahon, Brian Billick, Andy Reid.

BYU's Lavell Edwards Stadium is generally ranked #1 or 2 with Washington's Husky Stadium in Seattle for most scenic location. vvvvvv

washington-aerial-view-of-husky-stadium-jay-drowns.jpg

Florida State's schedule is so atrocious this year, coupled with playing a loaded Clemson squad on the road and a game at The Swamp, that they may not even compete for the ACC title.

They have all of the pieces but won't become national contenders until Jimbo has someone else play-call on offense (his last OC bolted for Miami). Once Notre Dame enters ACC play their S.O.S. should improve. Getting Louisville would also be a coup.

Look forward to seeing Utah State play the University of Utah tomorrow, AKA the "which irrelevant unranked Utah team is better than the other irrelevant unranked Utah team" kick off classic.

Look forward to seeing Utah State play the University of Utah tomorrow.
:up:

I think I'm going to skip Empire of The Sun so I can watch it. (SLC is going to be crazy busy tomorrow night).

I love the start of football season!

I'm skipping it for the game as well. Might go next week for Foxygen though, not sure.

It should be one of the best Utah/Utah State games in recent memory with the Aggies winning last year and both teams being relatively good this year. That rarely happens.

Yes sir. Just saw its on Ch 219 on Direct TV. I assume its on comcast and dish as well. For the fanatics like me, Boise St and Washington will be on FS1 on Sat. night as well.

I think I'm going to leave work early tomorrow. I have a feeling the commute is going to be hell with the extra game traffic.

bono_212 said:
Both of you just stabbed me in the heart. I hope you're happy.

I'd go if it was free, but they make us pay $5 now! ;)

Its actually a real pain in the ass to get down to where the concerts are, find parking, and fight traffic getting out. (there were 45k at Kid Cudi last week). Add 50,000 additional people on the roads trying to get to the football game near by, and it doesn't seem worth it.

Back
Top Bottom