College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a good thing I'm not a Badgers fan or I would have flipped a lid last night. What a horrible ending!

Oklahoma State beat Sports Illustrated last night in a rout.

Oklahoma proved yesterday that BELLDOZER can actually throw the ball.

Presumably all of these kids had sex last night.

I may still be high.

So, who does Mack Brown fire this week?

The hot rumor this week was DeLoss was stepping down at AD after this year, clearing the way for Mack to move to Belmont. But then halftime on stupid shitty LHN rolls around, and there's DeLoss saying he has no plans to retire.

We're basically fucked.

Agreed, though I don't understand why you don't just kick the FG after the out-of-bounds play with :18 left. Too much risk of a sack or a fumble and the game's over before the ball can be reset.

Yeah. I would assume they just figured the refs would actually put the ball down like they normally do.

Yeah. I would assume they just figured the refs would actually put the ball down like they normally do.

Yeah, but if there's a sack or a fumble they would never get them unpiled and get the ball spotted before the clock ran out.

The refs messed that one up, but Wisconsin also probably shouldn't have run another play.

Yeah, but if there's a sack or a fumble they would never get them unpiled and get the ball spotted before the clock ran out.

The refs messed that one up, but Wisconsin also probably shouldn't have run another play.

Yeah in hindsight they definitely shouldn't have. My favorite part of that was when the officials ran off the field as fast as they could. Lol

The hot rumor this week was DeLoss was stepping down at AD after this year, clearing the way for Mack to move to Belmont. But then halftime on stupid shitty LHN rolls around, and there's DeLoss saying he has no plans to retire.

We're basically fucked.

In his time at the University of Texas, Coach Mack Brown has been a wonderful asset to the Oklahoma football program. I wish him all the best and hope that he continues to aid in the Sooner dominance.
OU 9-7, 464 points to Texas 339 points :sexywink:

I'd like to take a moment to say something: Joey Harrington may be the work color commentator I have ever experienced. His entire game plan seems to be to tell players on the field what they "have" to do. "even with the low snap, he's got to catch that." when it was am impossible to catch low snap "simply has to catch that. " when the ball was no where near the WR.

He also seems to have done zero research on either team. His color commentary has basically revolved around what players suck at and the weather. Which is apparently scaring him.

Ooh! What an amazing stat shared just now: the second time tonight this SMU player has lost his shoe.

TCU looks excellent right now. Damn, if only they had beaten Texas Tech. They've got some ground to gain back in the Big 12 and an uphill battle ahead of them.

I'd like to take a moment to say something: Joey Harrington may be the work color commentator I have ever experienced. His entire game plan seems to be to tell players on the field what they "have" to do. "even with the low snap, he's got to catch that." when it was am impossible to catch low snap "simply has to catch that. " when the ball was no where near the WR.

He also seems to have done zero research on either team. His color commentary has basically revolved around what players suck at and the weather. Which is apparently scaring him.

Ooh! What an amazing stat shared just now: the second time tonight this SMU player has lost his shoe.

So his announcing career mirrors his NFL career.

UCF very nearly beat USC today. Provided heavy enough competition for #12, I think that should be enough to get us ranked.

Also, fuck those refs. That was a safety and they placed the ball at the 3.

So his announcing career mirrors his NFL career.

Truly mesmerizing to watch, yes.

I also have beef with the play-by-play guy for suggesting the purpose of the iron skillet is to cook breakfast... Don't they do ANY research before they go to smaller schools? Especially when they're calling such a long rivalry.

Whatever, Iron Skillet stays in Fort Worth, bitches.

UCF very nearly beat USC today. Provided heavy enough competition for #12, I think that should be enough to get us ranked. Also, fuck those refs. That was a safety and they placed the ball at the 3.

Should have shown up in the second half.

Lane Kiffin is out

WSU lost big, as always

their poor fans

popcorn-guy-2.gif

Did Lane Kiffin being our just get announced?

I think... I dreamed that happened... Or I heard about it in my sleep and dreamed about getting on here and posting about it...

:twilight zone:

So, Pat Haden fired Kiffin when the team plane landed at LAX early this morning, like 4am. He pulled him off the bus to let him know.

He needed to go. The team hasn't progressed and the loss yesterday was very very bad. With USC putting major money into the Coliseum, there was no time to waste. Coach Orgeron will take over,for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom