College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just want to throw out a BOOMER to Mrs. Garrison. And say "you're welcome" to the rest of the CFB world that doesn't suck the SEC cock on a daily basis.

Was that the best game Bob Stoops ever coached? Loved that offensive strategy.

Yeah, I'd say so. He was due for one of these after all the pant-shitting the last several years. That FSU team in 2000 was not nearly as good as this Bama team. Even though they were averaging 50 pppg or whatever in the ACC and we held them to 0 pts on our D.

Yeah, I'd say so. He was due for one of these after all the pant-shitting the last several years. That FSU team in 2000 was not nearly as good as this Bama team. Even though they were averaging 50 pppg or whatever in the ACC and we held them to 0 pts on our D.

Theres no question Big Game Bob's 160th win was an epic masterpiece, it kinda makes up for some of the recent stumbles versus the SEC in big bowl games. This team has something great to build on going into the off-season and into the spring.

Hypothetically speaking... if UCF were to have actually beaten #12 South Carolina way back when and then beaten #8 Louisville, anyone think that team would be #2 after Ohio St. lost? Would be the only other undefeated team with two wins over top 15 teams.

I guess it's just a thought. Beat #6 Baylor. Certainly would've deserved it, all things considered in the present.

Welp. I've been proven wrong. This has turned into an entertaining defensive battle in the third.

I resent that Corey Crawford has sit out weeks of hockey but managed to make an impact on the Orange Bowl. Seems deceptive.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

EDIT: 9 seconds later, Miller with the shot of Pepto.

Last edited:
Wasn't James Franklin to Penn State a sure thing earlier today?
Never anywhere close to a sure thing. The name's been thrown around but that's about it. I hope they interview him but his connection to a rape case basically makes it impossible for PSU to pursue him. He's easily the best candidate that's been thrown out for Penn State, too, so it's a shame. Al Golden is clearly the second best option but it's a significant step down.

I'm glad they're avoiding Greg Schiano, Mike Munchak and Jim Caldwell at least.

ku-medium.gif

Back
Top Bottom