College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bortles will likely be hyped in the first round by the media but will end up in the second round based on scouting. Still a solid prospect, but it's a difference of dozens of millions of dollars.

I wonder how bad Alabama is going to beat us tonight. I will pleasantly surprised if its close.

if we somehow pull the upset.....I may spontaneously combust...but it would be worth it. :happydance::combust:

I hope to see that upset. The "Is Alabama TOO good?" graphic on ESPN last night was my breaking point.

Game summary so far (NSFW):

BdBhsNyCQAA5IJ_.jpg:large

The Tide is not too good.

But they a damn good team. That loss to Auburn was really just a fluke. Too bad they got that fraction of a second for a weird special teams oddity.

I'd like to see them win this one so that little boy that got hit by a jet ski and then got 50 staples put into his head to hold it together can have a happy ending.

Wow. Wow. Wow. I feel bad for A. J. that it (likely) ended that way, but boy I couldn't be happier in general. t(-_-t) to you, ESPN.

What a great end to the BCS era.

Let's hope FSU takes one final, lengthy piss all over the SEC.

Yea, things are ending nicely for the BCS. No offense to Alabama who is clearly a great team, but it's great to see teams 3/3 in "earning" their spot in the BCS games. Not that Baylor too didn't earn it. But you know... sticking it to the system so far.

Happy Oklahoma won, happy for the Big XII.

I'm looking forward to both games tomorrow, and then, yes, here's hoping FSU takes care of business.

The BCS could never really have existed in a Post-Haim world; its time had come.

Guys, I just to reiterate, one last time, that I witnessed ESPN run a graphic last night that read, "Is Alabama too good?"

:wave:

im a complete wreck, but in a good way. Nobody said we could...oh what a great game. Have to remember to go to my living room and pick up all of the couch cushions and overturned chairs, broken lamps, etc.

WoW.

I have a great feeling about this team going into the offseason.

:wave:

im a complete wreck, but in a good way. Nobody said we could...oh what a great game. Have to remember to go to my living room and pick up all of the couch cushions and overturned chairs, broken lamps, etc.

WoW.

I have a great feeling about this team going into the offseason.

I suspect the next time we meet, it won't be a three point game, but I would love to be wrong about that.

Happy Oklahoma won, happy for the Big XII.

I'm looking forward to both games tomorrow, and then, yes, here's hoping FSU takes care of business.

The BCS could never really have existed in a Post-Haim world; its time had come.

FSU has had the license to drive to Pasadena for quite some time. Because Haim.

For real though, it's gonna be a hell of a game and I think that FSU's D is gonna show up fierce.

The "Is Alabama TOO good?" graphic on ESPN last night was my breaking point.

Sweet Jesus. The commentary I was half-watching the other day was saying there was a 0% chance of Oklahoma pulling the upset. Hyperbole all over the goddamn place.

Back
Top Bottom