College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would've been a lot cooler to see underdogs take on bigger schools rather than underdogs facing each other. Very easy to just say screw it, it's a children's game now.

Saban extended at Alabama, Mack staying put, Impy swan diving off the tower.

So, Mack Brown really has resigned this time

I have just the replacement.

noa63m.jpg

They're struggling to sell student allotments because when you try to buy the tickets, the online system claims you already have an account through your email address and so you try to log on with one of the 10,000 passwords UCF makes their students have (each with at least two numbers, a special character, and one capitalized letter (which all expire every two months and you can't use the same password twice)). When you've gone through about 15 of those passwords the system locks you purr and tells you that you must call the help desk. When you do that they have no idea what you're talking about and you've wasted an hour or so and you're permanently locked out and nobody cares.

The MNC vs. Alabama ticketing deal was a complete nightmare, and I even had priority access as a senior.

Fun start to bowl season! The end of the New Mexico Bowl was insane. Wazzu Coug'd it in the end. Then my Trojans actually showed up to the bowl game this year and beat Fresno State. Fresno would've been blown out even mo in a BCS game. Also, I will be able to visit my hometown in peace. If Fresno had won, I wouldn't have heard the end of it.

PS. Just be thankful you kids aren't Cal students. They actually make their students take a breathalyzer test to get into the game.

I'm sure a team like Fresno St was deflated from not getting to a BCS game. Not that they beat any impressive teams in hindsight, but I imagine ever since they lost to San Jose St they've been a bit lacking in excitement and energy.

You underestimate the giant chip on their shoulder when it comes to the CA PAC-12 schools, and USC in particular. When I'm in the area I still hear about how Fresno State beat the arrogant Trojans in the 1992 Freedom Bowl. Trust me, they were motivated. Honestly, I was more worried about how USC would play based on the coaching situation.

Back
Top Bottom