College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dunno if you noticed, but Michigan's D was getting run over all game.

One shot to win from 3 yards out > playing for OT here.

You're probably right. It's one of those hindsight situations where anything looks better than the call made if it didn't work.

You're probably right. It's one of those hindsight situations where anything looks better than the call made if it didn't work.

It's basically what Boise State did against Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, and Michigan was a bigger underdog in this game than Boise was in their game.

Can we all agree that Auburn's special teams were a bit better tonight?

Auburn punter also made a pretty important tackle late in the 4th. Concussed himself and probably should have been flagged, but forget that for now.

But seriously, who goes for a 57 yard field goal with one second to go when their kicker can't make one from 30?

But seriously, who goes for a 57 yard field goal with one second to go when their kicker can't make one from 30?

It was a strong-legged freshman backup kicker IIRC.

But yeah, if you try that long a FG you have to be 100% sure that it won't be blocked or fall short.

It was a strong-legged freshman backup kicker IIRC.

But yeah, if you try that long a FG you have to be 100% sure that it won't be blocked or fall short.

Pretty shitty start to that kid's career.

Cade Foster blacked out his Twitter profile. Poor guy. I've already seen a few death threats get posted.

Pretty shitty start to that kid's career.

Cade Foster blacked out his Twitter profile. Poor guy. I've already seen a few death threats get posted.

that's just absurd, like poisoning a tree or whatever. Not to say that doesn't happen everywhere...but damn...there is a really ugly side to fans sometimes.

I was really hoping for an FSU/Bama matchup for its narrative: the ACC/SEC rivalry, the amount of FSU staff who have worked under Saban, styles of play, knocking off a potential dynasty, etc...

As it stands though, taking on Ohio State and making Urban Meyer cry again would be delightful.

I'm not sure that Michigan State needs to win to win next week for OSU to be kept from the title game. Auburn is going to get a big boost in the BCS points system for beating number 1 and they'll get another big boost by beating number 4(?) next week.

I think they pass them.

Ohio's only hope is to win next week and hope that Missou does as well.

Back
Top Bottom