College Football 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_lt05xuUWUP1r4cih1

Boise State, Air Force and Navy to the Big East?

Mountain West and CUSA are combining into a 22 team conference for football?

All of this realignment stuff is getting too crazy.

(and UCF)

Speaks wonders for UCF, too. A more reputable basketball conference, but more importantly being in the same division as USF.

I can get behind this:

2012 Big 12 schedule
vs. Grambling State
vs. Virginia
at SMU
Baylor*
Iowa State*
Kansas*
Kansas State*
Missouri*
Oklahoma*
Oklahoma State*
Texas*
Texas Tech*

Hopefully we don't get our ass kicked.

WHAT THE FUCK ASU

le sigh

Oregon is beatable. So, so beatable. I really hope the Pac 12 doesn't screw it all up and wait until another SEC team KOs it in a postseason bowl.

UCF lost to a winless UAB.

This is just not my year in sports, hmm? Lets hope all of this suck can translate into some basketball wins or perhaps, dare I say, hockey wins.

Err no... yes... but no. I was talking about the Panthers (11 years of losing). Although... I almost went out for UCF hockey. Which does exist.

I'm confident Hewson knew this.

While I had an inkling 7 may have been referring to the Panthers, my question was in fact a serious one...was curious if they played college hockey at Central Florida...kind of surprised that they do.

(So for once I wasn't being a smart ass)

wow. what an amazing play. i don't think there was enough evidence to overturn that. i'm more used to NFL rules though.

agreed. well, at least anything can happen in the playoffs. their BCS title chances aren't over.

While I had an inkling 7 may have been referring to the Panthers, my question was in fact a serious one...was curious if they played college hockey at Central Florida...kind of surprised that they do.

(So for once I wasn't being a smart ass)

Maybe this will scare you...

sweener-45.jpg

183168_10150100965746623_299880396622_6612696_5654742_n.jpg

jon30314.jpg

1478165213_7538b6a59c.jpg

3088680079_5b84c90b87.jpg

FGCUHockey2_t607.jpg

Other than UM, we all have teams ;)

Great night of football. My Trojans beat the Irish at South Bend and looked good doing it. Defense is coming around and Matt Barkley's decision making continues to improve. A couple of unbeatens go down. I've gotta say, I was SHOCKED when I saw Wisconsin had lost. The Oklahoma/TTech game was also very entertaining. I love college football.

im not a USC fan by any means, but it was nice to see them give Stanford all they could for regulation + 3 OT. Though it looked to me like Kiffin had called the time-out with 1 second left on the clock, which should have given them a shot at a long FG for the win.

Glad to see OU bounce back and knock off yet another undefeated team yesterday. I was in Norman last week, there just aren't enough words to describe that debacle. However there's nothing like losing on your own field to a 28 point dog, at homecoming, to get your team back into focus. Sad news about Dominique Whaley breaking his ankle on the first play of the game...that's going to be a tough loss.

Good wins for Texas, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, as well.

Oh, and Fuck Off tech tards...:wave:

should be an interesting playoffs this year. i wonder who will all make the big dance.

Back
Top Bottom