College Football 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Penn State-Illinois game is the only home game I can't make it to (due to a work obligation covering the game). We're probably going to lose to you guys.

GO

HUSKIES

4-1

5-1 assuming the UW Huskies show up at home vs. Colorado.

Sark has got things going again for UW. He was one of my favorite QB's to ever play for BYU. Won us a Cotton Bowl.

Is that why you have a former UW tight end as your avatar?

I'd like to pretend I thought of that before hand!

Sark has got things going again for UW. He was one of my favorite QB's to ever play for BYU. Won us a Cotton Bowl.

I'm honestly a little surprised about how well the last few years have gone with him. And he's still one of the youngest head coaches in FBS despite being on the job for three years already.

Oh lordy what confections should I try at the fair this Saturday, gang?

I'm not driving 180 miles to eat something I could get here, thanks.

How about this:

Buffalo Chicken in a Flapjack BEST TASTE - A buffalo chicken strip is coated in flapjack batter, rolled in jalapeno bread crumbs, deep fried to a golden brown, skewed, and served with a side of syrup. Crowd pleasing appetizer or a meal in itself! inside the Automobile Building and in the Thrill Way.

Son, it's funny you brought that up since it immediately jumped out at me over all the other treats I read about. Consider it done.

Should be a good game I think. Iowa has had PSU's number it seems. Iowa's defense is not what it typically is, and PSU's offense has been pretty poor.

I expect a sloppy, turnover filled game. I really think it's a push.

Ha, WVU may end up in the Big 12 anyway? Yearly Horned Frog/Mountaineer games were the only reason I was alright with their Big East move. This sounds good to me.

Living in Big 12 country as a huge CFB fan has been interesting these last few weeks.

Last year, Nebraska said it would stay if they had equal revenue sharing...and now suddenly the Big 12 has it after they've lost 3 (possibly 4) quality schools...Texas A&M was primarily pissed about the high school portion of the Longhorn Network. And now Texas has agreed not to do it. This aside from several other things I won't get into.

What. The. Fuck.

FTR, Colorado was gone as soon as the Pac-10 asked. As old Big 8 fans know, they'd been waiting for that invite for decades.

Anyhow, you shouldn't blame Texas (as much as I hate them) for this. Most national people have NO FUCKING CLUE about what is really going on. Lots and lots of regional politics and propaganda are in play. But like politics or even listening to Bono, watch what they do, not what they say. And then you can find reliable sources. The whole conference is responsible for this. First, for not being proactive and then after that, not taking any steps after already losing Nebraska. Nebraska was irreplaceable.

I think right now, if BYU wants in (and supposedly they do), they'll get in.
And then Louisville or Air Force would be the next choice.
After that, it's basically a situation where something strange would need to happen.

If BYU doesn't want to come in, they might stay at 10.
I don't think Cincy, WVU or anyone else (within reason, not talking about Notre Dame) has much of a chance.

I still think Wisconsin will win the BCS Title. They'll sweep through the playoffs.

tumblr_lt06b85M321r4cih1

Occupy Herbstreit

Boise State, Air Force and Navy to the Big East?

Mountain West and CUSA are combining into a 22 team conference for football?

All of this realignment stuff is getting too crazy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom