College Football 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First ever night game at Michigan stadium.

In case you didn't know tonight is the first ever night game at Michigan stadium.

At this rate, it will probably be the last ever night game at Michigan Stadium.

If Kirk Herbstreit is diagramming your plays on the telestrator before you run them, you probably need to disguise them a little better.

nestle-butterfinger-candy-bar-770-p.jpg

Another victory for truth and justice in the eternal fight against Notre Dame.

This game was like watching a short track multi-skater wipeout for three and a half hours.

What a great day! Tailgate was so much fun. Game was exciting, probably more exciting than it should be. USC wins by 3 make that 9. (Pac-12 officiating not that different than Pac-10 officiating). Then following the ND/Michigan game via twitter was the cherry on top. Wow.

I was much happier with this game than the Minny game. Offensive line played much better and the team in general looked better. Marc Tyler was sorely missed last week. Dude is good and runs tough. If the offense can stop making stupid mistakes, USC will be in much better shape. As for the end, USC's special teams is so much better the last two years thanks to much better coaching.

As for the score change. USC after blocking the field goal celebrated a bit too much and the bench was called for Unsportsmanlike. The new rule allowing for the score to be negated, however only pertains to players active in that play, so the touchdown counts. The line was between 5 and 9 in Vegas, so I imagine there will be some craziness due to the change.

Impy, I need you to have a talk with UT. BYU was meant to be slaughtered last night, not just defeated.

It looks like Texas A&M will be going to the SEC as a 13th member.

As a Pac-12 alumni (4 weeks strong!) I really hope Oklahoma and Texas jump on board, but OU and OSU look far more appealing than UT. It's just not worth it if Texas still wants a Longhorns Network and special consideration. Go on, Texas, take the ACC's offer.

Oklahoma and OSU may (<--not sure, any OU or OSU fans?) have a bit of work to do to sustain the Pac X's general secular academic standards (which is why Boise State, BYU and Baylor were never options in a million years) but I think it could work.

Okie Lite is tier three, so yeah. They'd need to clean up their act.

Speaking of Longhorn Network.... nope, still don't get it.

Hahahaha fuck Ohio State.

Watching the Holy War and flipping over to Oklahoma/FSU during the commercials. I'm impressed by FSU's defense keeping them in this.

"...and Bobby Stoops is happy again!"

Thank God. The earth had given up on turning, briefly.

Home from the USC game. Very happy with how they seem to be improving. Big test next week at Arizona State. Barkley was on fire with 5 TDs, 3 over 30 yards. Defense playing solid again.

Very amused at the Utah/BYU score. Sad thing for the BYU fans is they can't even drown their sorrows after the game.

Arizona has come to play today. I hope this remains close.

Ouch. Unnecessary loss by UCF to FIU. Defense had them shut down but the offense and ST were responsible for two TDs which ultimately was the difference in the game.

Back
Top Bottom