College Football 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really exciting game though for those of us that didn't care who won.

I thought TCU's QB looked pretty good for it being his first start. He will win the Frogs a lot of games. It was TCU's lack of Defense that surprised me most.

Aggies of Utah State giving Auburn all they can handle right now. Tied at 21 in the 3rd.

24-21 USU

Auburn must be caught off guard by all that WAC speed.

2 for 4.

A BYU miracle that gave me the death sentence in 12 systems and betting on a shit Indiana team should teach me something.

That said, Michigan was a shining winner.
And LSU, well, yeah.

Miracle? They were kicking their asses the entire game, they just weren't getting points on the board.

I'm thinking of heading to our Nevada border town of Wendover Fri night to place some bets on games this weekend. Anyone have any suggestions of what teams I should waste my money on?[/QUOTE said:
Since that debacle of Stanford beating 'SC several years ago when the Trojans were favored by 42, I've always kicked myself in the ass for never betting against them ever beating the spread...this past weekend, favored by 21...what a joke...gotta find me a bookie.

2 for 4.

A BYU miracle that gave me the death sentence in 12 systems and betting on a shit Indiana team should teach me something.

That said, Michigan was a shining winner.
And LSU, well, yeah.

You actually went 3 for 4. :up:

BYU was a 3 pt favorite and only one by 1 point, so you won if you took Ole Miss +3.

Peefer, thoughts on the Nittanys getting 9.5 this weekend? Is that juice worth my proverbial squeeze?

That line is pretty accurate. Bama's got a new quarterback and our defense is much better, but our offensive line is worse. I love Silas Redd, but I can't see him getting too much against this D with this offensive line. And the QB situation is a mess. I'd guess 20-9 Bama.

Looks like Baylor is getting delusions of grandeur after beating TCU. This will be interesting.

hrzfab.gif

I honestly don't blame Baylor for suing. They know if A&M leaves and the Big 12 falls apart, they will be the odd team out and end up in a non-AQ conference. Either Conference USA or Mtn West, losing millions of dollars in potential future revenue. Add to the fact that A&m signed a legal pact with the other 9 teams, just last year, to keep the Big 12 together. I would say Baylor has every right to sue.

If you think I'm not shitting bricks over that game, there's the door.

That was a ridiculous pick by BYU.

However, I hate all teams that are arrogant enough to go independent, so I guess I've got to cheer on UT.

Back
Top Bottom