College Football 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of these reporters asking questions at the presser had way too much blue Kool-Aid to drink.

The story is beyond sad, obviously. Everything about it.

One of the sad things: This ignorant bastard Paterno's final move in his illustrious career was that bullshit press release he put out today, where he pathetically tried to move in ahead of everything and control the situation and claim that he was going to coach the last three games of the season, and that the board shouldn't worry about his status. Like he had any right, any privilege, to do so.

GTFO, you sad, sad little old man.

And Sandusky and the others, as headache said...rot in hell.

Smart move. I don't give a crap about these whiny kids whose only argument is "Uhhh.... football! We love football!" I want to punch them. People's lives and reputations have been destroyed. A lot of people are in a lot of trouble legally and ethically and these kids just care about football and protecting Paterno. I'm only a year removed from being in college myself. I know what they're like, and it makes me sick.

People are not rallying because they love football. People are rallying because they feel the media has acted like Paterno did everything in this case.

I'm not saying I agree with it. But these are not people who are going to look back and think they were wrong.

I still do not know what to do.

Not sure if you guys read or follow SportsByBrooks, but something new and pretty bad is ready to come out. Might have to do with Second Mile.

DRay9911 said:
Not sure if you guys read or follow SportsByBrooks, but something new and pretty bad is ready to come out. Might have to do with Second Mile.

Mark Madden (from the article yesterday) was on WEEI on my way into work.

Rumor is Sandusky was pimping kids to donors.

Madden's article was a rehash of something printed in March.

He is a notorious liar. That rumor could be true in its own right, but I'm going to wait and see because Madden is a piece of shit.

DRay9911 said:

seriously? You can't keep it to a separate thread so much so that when no one bit on your initial post, within an hour, you had to quote yourself to bring of this disgusting turn of events AGAIN?

In other news I'm trying to be excited for the TCU/Boise game, but even if we somehow pull out a win, I suspect the emphasis will be less on the win and more on the, "Well it just proves Boise hadn't played a good team yet" bullshit. Of course, this is unlikely to occur, but I've got my righteous indignation all ready to go.

Bring on the Big XII

Probably not going to believe this, but I managed to forget about the game. At least I get the whole 4th quarter...:doh:

Wish I hadn't turned it on now though, lol. It's like turning the TV on instantly gave me an intense headache.

what a fucking weak-ass dive

the mexican national soccer team thought that was weak

Back
Top Bottom