College Football 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This game is going to kill me. I know the Championship game is out of reach now, but I want the Rose Bowl. I want to see TCU play Wisconsin/MSU/tOSU (specifically MSU)

I didn't even think about that. I was already feeling bad for them, they're probably the most underrated team in the top 25. Sucks that an 11-1 school isn't going to be in the top 10.

:) Many thanks.

In spite of it all, I feel so bad for Nevada. Their offense is awesome, and 6 points separated them from a BCS bowl game. Dammit, Hawaii.

I really like Kaepernick, he's a heck of an athlete. They had to play AT Hawaii, it's really tough to win there especially with WAC officiating.

I didn't even think about that. I was already feeling bad for them, they're probably the most underrated team in the top 25. Sucks that an 11-1 school isn't going to be in the top 10.

Damn, the Mountain West with Boise, Nevada, Fresno and maybe Hawaii will be better than the Big East and ACC. It's a shame that the schools out west not in the Pac-10 get no love.

If the MWC gets Hawaii and one of the Comp-USA teams they're looking at (Houston?), and they don't get an AQ over Big East or ACC? :sigh:

i can't wait for the playoffs this year. i think Wisconsin has a good chance to win the National Championship.

I'm not convinced that first Boise FG was wide. It's tough for the ref to judge the ball when it passes that high over the top of the goalpost.

That being said, the chump has no business honking a slightly long extra point like that.

Damn, the Mountain West with Boise, Nevada, Fresno and maybe Hawaii will be better than the Big East and ACC. It's a shame that the schools out west not in the Pac-10 get no love.

And the Big 12.

One of the problems is that Mountain West and WAC games can be so hard to find on basic cable except during weeknights. A lot of football fans never see how good these teams are.

12-0 two years in a row. I don't care how this plays out at this point, I'm proud of the Frogs. I just hope they don't crash and burn next year.

Kicking the shit out of Florida and sliding into the ACC Championship Game in the same day? Good times.

Well that was miserable. No starting QB means USC has no offense. It didn't help that the receivers acted like they'd never seen rain before dropping balls that hit their hands. The game with ucla next week will be awful. Two teams with 0 offense. Can't wait. :|

That said, Beat the Bruins!

Oh and congrats Horned Frogs and Badgers! Pasadena is lovely in January!

Damn, really sad to see OSU lost.

Kind of surprised LSU lost, but if there's ANY chance at all for TCU to have a championship hope (and believe me, I know there's not) it was really kind of necessary for LSU to be out of the picture.

Incredibly poor decision, TCU. This might even be worse than BYU. I'm beyond disappointed right now.

Back
Top Bottom