College Football 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really, Mia, did you think you guys stood a chance against THIS?!

jmu.gif

He doesn't even GO to Georgia practices. By the time he gets back from The Gathering, all he knows is Faygo and face-humping (amateur MMA).

I don't think I've ever seen a team ever crap its collective pants as badly as the Miami offense has done at Ohio State.

Well, sure feels good to keep the nations longest home winning streak intact today with #32, and the 801 school win felt good in the sweltering heat. Even better that it was against a ranked opponent unlike last week where we were crap against Utah State. Landry Jones looked more like Sam Bradford today. I have a headache and a sunburn so i think i will retire to the den and watch either Texas and Wyoming or Bama and Penn St.

I don't know how things were in Norman, but it was hot as fuck down here. I would've been miserable if I wasn't in a state of revelment/drunken stupor all day.

I'm sorry. Normally Alabama can only beat good teams when the opposing quarterback gets knocked out of the game in the first series.

Denny would probably be just as effective under center as Robert Bolden. Joepa could even let him wear a tuxedo.

What position do you play?

I don't have a position, but people like my tight end.

This Robinson kid isn't my style of quarterback...but I'll take 500 yards. :)

Oh, and Cameron Gordon should probably work on his technique...backpedaling to cover a deep route isn't going to work. He'll never keep up with someone running forward, while running backwards on his heels. (95 yard td)

Good start to the year for us! I love beating the Irish!

I don't know how things were in Norman, but it was hot as fuck down here. I would've been miserable if I wasn't in a state of revelment/drunken stupor all day.

it was HOT! Temps were supposedly only 88 degrees but i can tell you on the west side of the upper deck it felt more like 100+. We were in our very own drunken stupor as well prior to the game, but our game started at 230 so we didn't have as much runway as you guys had to achieve lift off.

By halftime we all had headaches and smelled like shit. They couldnt make enough bottle water for our liking. Next week we have the air force and i believe it will be another 1430 kick. Must remember to bring sunscreen.

Sounds brutal. I'm happy our home games are stacked in October and November. We actually only have one more before October 23. Thank G-d.

Back
Top Bottom