College Football 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that you have sources.

I used to have sources coming out the ass as it pertained to Big Ten athletics. Now I know how to log onto the conference and network's web site, that's really all I can do....and apparently, others can as well.

I like that you have sources.

I used to have sources coming out the ass as it pertained to Big Ten athletics. Now I know how to log onto the conference and network's web site, that's really all I can do....and apparently, others can as well.

Ha ha. I felt like a douche writing that. Enjoy.

My sources, are a few guys pretty connected with the university that often have the inside scoop on this sort of thing. That being said, I haven't called Vegas ...

Of all the things you've ever posted, THAT'S what made you feel like a douche???

:)

I'm sure your sources are right, Harbaugh makes a lot of sense. I think I prefer Miles but would take either over RR at this stage. This is such an unprecedented era for Michigan Football that I'm almost numb.

Please let Rich Rod stay at tsun as long as John Cooper was at tOSU! :)

Actually, would love to see someone coach at tsun who has "gets it." Just like Cooper, RichRod doesn't "get it." Michigan (yes, I said it) is a great school and has great fans who shouldn't have to suffer with Rich Rod as their coach. Don't know who I hate more...Harbaugh or Miles though? Either one works for me.

Go Bucks!

Positives:

1. No Iowa or Wisconsin (who I think is the best team in the Big 10) on the schedule this year.
2. Scheelhaase could be decent.
2. We're cool.

Negatives:

1. Basically everything else.

12 days until the first Saturday. And here comes our first AP poll of the season:

2myx4x0.jpg

So I spent the weekend watching games on ESPNU that apparently no longer exist. It was way existential.

Good News:
The skill position players are looking good
The secondary looks good

Bad News:
No depth at O-Line which doesn't bode well for late in the season
ucla looks horrible and has worse depth. (Why yes I'm petty)

Still, I cannot wait for September 2nd! :hyper:

I think BYU is making a huge mistake because I don't *think* TCU is going anywhere.

Then again GP mentioned something big is on the horizon, though we have no idea if he was referring to to Fresno and Co. Or not.

"All I can tell you is this: Just wait and see in the next two weeks before you make any judgments and see what happens in the national landscape," Patterson said"Things that I know that maybe you don't know. That's all I'm going to tell you."

Yet more reason for me to continue hating mascots. Friggin' furries.

It's official, BYU will be independent in football and WCC for all other sports. (I had to look up the WCC to see who was in it. Pretty much a "church schools only" conference)

Yet more reason for me to continue hating mascots. Friggin' furries.

It's official, BYU will be independent in football and WCC for all other sports. (I had to look up the WCC to see who was in it. Pretty much a "church schools only" conference)

...the fuck? What kind of choice was that?

Football wise, a good one. I don't care about their other sports at all, and neither does most of their student body or alumni, so everyone seems fairly happy about it.

Considering the LDS church essentially makes these types of decisions, the move to a "church schools only" type of conference for other sports seems fairly understandable I guess. Pretty funny that the "West Coast" conference now will be playing games in Utah. :huh:

I don't know, a lot of reactions I'm reading, former BYU students included, are considering this to be one of the most foolish decisions evar. Why move from what would easily have become an AQ divison to an independent who turned their back on both the MWC and the WAC and is going to have to find schools to schedule out an entire season with (when a lot of the big name schools already have their out of conference schedules for 2011 set) for at least two more years before they inevitably sign on with another conference. There's just no way this turns out good for BYU. Imo anyways.

Back
Top Bottom