College Football 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I guess this is what happens when two damn good college football teams play a game for the first time in two months.

Newton seems to be playing through some pain.

He is still proving worthing of the award, and the team has been able to contain Oregon. A deserving number one.

Of course, plenty of time for Oregon to come back.

I only have been able to watch the fourth uquarter, but im very disappointed in what I am hearing about the Ducks tonight.

Auburn is just ready for their gaget plays.

Ducks did get a couple off. But they have not been as successful as they have been all season. Credit to Auburn defense.

Haha LemonMelon went, "that was a Clay Matthews kind of tackle...in fact he kind of looks like Clay" then the commentators mentioned its his brother. Fucking Matthews family...man oh man.

We'll hear about that ref if the Ducks win. Holy shit.

Auburn deserves that, after the ref tackle.

that Duck should have been concentrating on the tackle, not taking the ball.

Maybe I expect too much from college, but both these QBs were absolutely miserable.

Coaching was pretty shaky as well, although the fake punt was awesome.

I'm just glad it happened two years in a row, nothing's a better impetus for change than continued outrage at an obvious flaw in the sytem in action.

What a fail on Oregon to call that timeout... should've let em kick it. Even though you've already lost, dont give Auburn that second chance to reconsider draining the clock.

What a fail on Oregon to call that timeout... should've let em kick it. Even though you've already lost, dont give Auburn that second chance to reconsider draining the clock.

Oregon was pretty much boned at that point.

Oregon needed to stop the clock and force a FG attempt immediately once Auburn got to the 25. If Auburn gets inside the 15 or so, you let them score instead of tackling the guy at the 1.

Yeah, I was thinking that letting them score off the bat would've been a better option.

I'm just saying though... Auburn was clearly making a mistake kicking the ball with 10 seconds... and Oregon called timeout... presumably to ice the kicker? Totally bit them in the ass. Not like they're going to return the kick, but you never know.

Yeah, I was thinking that letting them score off the bat would've been a better option.

I'm just saying though... Auburn was clearly making a mistake kicking the ball with 10 seconds... and Oregon called timeout... presumably to ice the kicker? Totally bit them in the ass. Not like they're going to return the kick, but you never know.

Kicking with time left on the clock isn't a bad idea, in case there's a bad snap or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom