College Football 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pass interference and touchdown calls were awful, especially the former. They handed Florida 7 points on a silver platter. Just terrible.

MSU :doh:. That's one of my three teams down. They're #3 on the list.

Mother fuckin' number one, coming up next though. I'm pumped. So pumped. Heading out to go watch it now!

Well fuck.

Ok, leaving now, going to miss the beginning of the game, but the end of this one was worth it.

Worst onside kick I've ever seen. Ahhh that was great, I'm so happy. Wish I could still be down in Texas for this at least. Time to celebrate with some Olive Garden.

Grats guys, though, I mean, if any other result had occurred I would've died on the spot.

Why, again, is there no playoff system in college football?

There is a playoff system.

It consists of two teams, and the teams are selected by some combination of polls, a set of computer formulas that have to be tweaked every year because they don't produce the "right" results, and a Magic 8-Ball.

One thing I was going to mention last night, but forgot. The equipment manager for the Frogs is damn lucky they ended up winning the game or I'm sure he'd've been out of a job, if he's not anyways. How can you not bring extra cleats when you're trying out new ones? Jesus.

tumblr_lckwototiY1qerph1o1_1280.jpg

Does this man look like he just got his ass whooped by Michigan's biggest rival? Man, these two teams used to purposely run up the score against each other. Then, when asked by the media why they ran up the score, their answer was simply, "Because it was Michigan...or Ohio State.

I want a coach who will punch Ohio State in the mouth!

Back
Top Bottom