College Football 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beaverheadline01.jpg

:giggle:

:lmao:

I personally think USC is out of it even if the Big 12 and SEC winners have one loss. Towards the end of the season, there could be six teams from both those conferences in the Top 25. I believe the only way USC gets in is if a low or unranked team wins the conference championship. For example, if a Vandy or Nebraska lose a conference game in the next few weeks they'll take a big drop. Even if they make it to the conference championship and win they might not have risen into the top 5. A USC or Big Ten winner would probably sneak in ahead of them.

The beauty of our system, mark it down, a one loss tOSU team will once again play for the BCS title while a one loss USC team who stomped the living shit out of tOSU will play in a lesser BCS bowl game.

The beauty of our system, mark it down, a one loss tOSU team will once again play for the BCS title while a one loss USC team who stomped the living shit out of tOSU will play in a lesser BCS bowl game.

There will be a rematch between USC and tOSU in the Rose Bowl, because of tradition and all that shit. should be a great game.

Reason No. 42556 why I hate the BCS:

Instead of being excited about great football and a classic upset, my brother was excited because Oregon State's victory would increase Penn State's strength of schedule because Penn State played them.

So much better than a playoff system.

God I'm nervous about tomorrow. For damn sure ready to lose, but this small part of me has a little bit of hope

I meant it figuratively. As in me putting heavy stones in his pockets and pushing him into a river. The ocean is the river's goal. Fortune for the undertow. None of this is going my way.

Florida losing always brightens my day, but I'd feel better if Florida State beat a credible Division I team sometime. Maybe.

NSW, tell me the story of Rich Rodriguez being a great coach again. I love that story.

The only story I told you was that year one would be painful and that year two should be an improvement. I have a hard time pinning all this on Coach Rodriguez, simply too early for that.

The only thing that is pissing me off about RRod are all these fumbles. FFS - make that stop! I understand that this offense doesn't have the parts to be good. I understand that with no offense, this defense doesn't stand a chance. But for the love of God at least hold onto the football.

Oh and catch the ball when its kicked to you.

This shit is painful.

One other note, I can't imagine that the team will be that improved next year. We will have better talent at QB and our O-Line should be a bit better, but I think we'll be on the steep part of the learning curve. Year three should be decent. Year four I expect to start winning.

Wow, this Wisc/Mich game is crazy time....2-point conversion made, but flag on the play...........ineligible receiver downfield??? How can that happen that close to the end zone? Wow.

Back
Top Bottom