College Basketball 2014-2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhilsFan

Blue Crack Addict
Starting this thread just to announce I've given up following sports. FUCKING RUTGERS. FUCKING EDDIE JORDAN. FUCKING EVERYTHING IN SPORTS IS FUCKING HORRIFIC. FUCCKKKKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC.

Punch%20Fight%20Club.gif

I'm sure Penn State is going to lose, but there's a hilariously weird game going on in College Park right now on BTN.

Tough year for us. We didn't really have a point guard. Next year will be better.

Still really excited for the tournament to start. I don't give a fuck who wins. Just gimme some close games and shit, ya heard?

Oh that's right, I'm three hours behind EST now.

Well, TCU will certainly not be making the dance, so as usual: Go Hoosiers! :wink:

Oh good, IU actually made it. I was getting worried.

Valpo got a nice seed, they might be able to win, but I doubt it. Still I guess I'm supposed to support schools I attended :shifty:

Tough year for my wolverines, but we'll bounce back; this was definetly a rebuilding year for us. We've lost a lot of talent to the NBA recently and our best 2 players were out with injury nearly all year. Had some awful losses, but they played hard game in and game out. Especially considering that we only had like 7 guys dressed per game for most of the season, the youngsters got a ton of PT. If Levert and Walton come back, we'll make a run next year.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's taken almost 380 years, but I'm so proud that we're finally fulfilling John Harvard's vision of turning the tiny Methodist seminary he founded into a basketball powerhouse.

I had Iowa State in the Final Four but who gives a shit. UAB deserves something like this after the fucked up year they had.

Back
Top Bottom