College Basketball 2013-2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, I'm completely on the New Mexico St. bandwagon. That humongous motherfucker they have is awesome. I'm taking them to the Elite 8.

How on Earth is Louisville only a 4 seed?

Because the committee likes to fuck mid majors... and putting Louisville as a 4 seed in Wichita State's bracket completely fucks them.

And this is from someone who thinks the late season Louisville hype is too much and they're a little overrated.

But still... I mean they put the A10 regular season champ, a conference that got 6 bids, as a 5 seed in this region. Which just further shows the committee's sheer hypocrisy. They say they look at the entire body of work and then drop a team probably 2 whole seeds based on their last 2 weeks? After they already had the conference locked up?

But in the same conference... UMass gets a 6 seed and GW, who just beat UMass convincingly in the A10 tournament AND finished with a better record than UMass gets a 9 seed? What the H? Because UMass had a few good non conference wins 5 months ago?

And then they put VCU as a 5, but put them against the best 12 seed in the entire tournament? And VCU is missing their second best player?

Next year they should announce the seedings with Yakety Sax playing in the background.

St. Joe's got screwed too, but I'm not mad because if they beat UConn we get MARCH MADNESS HOLY WAR. Philly will explode.

Also, Penn State is heading to the CBI!

dancing-penn-state-hockey-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif

I was pleasantly surprised at how many people are picking NDSU to beat Oklahoma.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using U2 Interference mobile app

13-3 yesterday, 3 losses were tOSu by 1, St Joey in OT and AZ State on a buzzer beater...that close to a billion dollars.

You get little sympathy from me.

I went 14-2.

My two losses were:

NC State. Blew a 16 point lead, missed something like 15 FT's in the last 5 mins.

And my own team - the Sooners. And they had three shots at winning the game at the end of regulation and shat the bed.

I wish Ohio State would be banned from using "THE" and anyone who uses it gets an electric shock.

To me, it's not so much that THEY use it, they can call themselves whatever they want. I just get annoyed when the talking heads use it. I've even heard Michigan folk like Desmond Howard say it. WTF?

To me, it's not so much that THEY use it, they can call themselves whatever they want. I just get annoyed when the talking heads use it. I've even heard Michigan folk like Desmond Howard say it. WTF?

I mean... There are other schools that use it as well. GW is technically The George Washington University. Only difference is nobody gives a shit about GW (although they will win tonight)
I went to The Pennsylvania State University, but we never say that because we're not assholes like tOSU.

Oof. Thought Wichita State could have got a good look to win the game without the timeout.

I think it was a matter of Marshall out thinking himself...

Hey guys, they all expect the ball's gonna go to Early or Baker, so let's make it seem like that's what we're doing... Only Fred's gonna cross over into a ball screen and he'll be wiiiiide open. They'll never seen it coming!

Was the kind of decision that if it works everybody praises him for being clever, and when it doesn't everyone wonders what the hell he was thinking.

It's not every day that your player who is best at creating shots for himself is also your hottest hand. Definitely an outthinking yourself moment. No way anyone other than Early should be getting that shot.

Back
Top Bottom