College Basketball 2013-2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GroceCallsTimeoutHoosiers.gif

Fuck are you talking about? Your boy punched Kendrick in the back of the head. Get your bullshit outta here. And keep having fun cheering for a basketball program that's never done ANYTHING and never will. Your shit is sad. Fuck you.

Fuck are you talking about? Your boy punched Kendrick in the back of the head. Get your bullshit outta here. And keep having fun cheering for a basketball program that's never done ANYTHING and never will. Your shit is sad. Fuck you.
BdKl5Y6CQAAgYfG.png

"The Punch"

That guy lowered his shoulder and shoved Newbill to start that whole thing and didn't even get a foul!

Not to mention Rice throwing two elbows (one at Frazier, one at Roberts) a couple possessions later and the refs calling a foul on Frazier somehow. Fuck Illinois. Dirty fucking team.

Fuck Big Ten refs too.

Dirty team? Please. He's running back up the court after scooping in a layup. Newbill hits him when his back is turned. And that's not a cheap shot? He hit him in the back of the head! The ultimate bitch move.

And the Rice "elbow" you're talking about came after your boys were frustrated and slapping the shit out of him.

We just smoked your ass. Your school's basketball program has never been good and will never ever be good.

Penn State has zero chance of making the NIT, GAF is right about that. This team blows.

Which leads me to the question: what kind of team starts a fight with Penn State???

Should I be surprised that Jim Boeheim is claiming that the Duke game was already lost after the charge and thus his conniption fit didn't cost his team a chance to win?

Should I be surprised that Jim Boeheim is claiming that the Duke game was already lost after the charge and thus his conniption fit didn't cost his team a chance to win?

From a guy who refuses to get out of his precious zone defense even if it's not working because "it's what we do?"

No, you shouldn't.

There were still, what, 7 seconds left? Plenty of time to still win the game.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Back
Top Bottom