College Basketball 2012-2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict

Groce-Twitter2.jpg

big-ten-media-day-basketball-02.jpg

ncb_a_groce_wm_400.jpg

10767632-large.jpg

Bruce Pearl is a fucking shitbag shyster.

I wonder how many co-eds Tom Izzo sleeps with every year.

Penn State was down 20. They went on a 91-second, 14-0 run to cut it to 6, and eventually got as close as 3. They still lost, but I've never seen a team implode like Boston College did tonight.

:lol:

Just carrying on our convo from Facebook a week or so back. I don't follow TCU Basketball very closely. Just couldn't get into it. I've been an IU "Fan" since I was little. I say "fan" because until about two years ago I hated basketball. Butler's run got me back into it. Still don't like the NBA too much, but I'm starting to really love college basketball. Doesn't hurt that IU did so well last year and now are quite impressive. I'm having a good time.

TCU is 6-4 for the record.

Look at these fuckin' stats:

POINTS PER GAME

55.1 339th OVERALL

REBOUNDS PER GAME

33.7 229th OVERALL

ASSISTS PER GAME

11.2 271st OVERALL

FIELD GOAL PCT

.434 180th OVERALL

Beast mode!

:banghead:

Ah well, I do respect Butler, and they're the reason I even started watching college basketball, so I suppose that's the team I would prefer IU losing to, but losing sucks regardless.

i'm glad butler won, but they should have fouled at the end of regulation.

The only team I'm alright with beating IU is Butler. Good for them, I hope they keep it up and make another run.

Holy crap, Michigan might end up ranked #1 for the first time since the days of the Fab Five.

Not that that really means anything, but still.

There's nothing else in sports that is quite like Big Ten conference play.

Mentally, physically, emotionally, I'd be a lot younger if I wasn't a fan of a Big Ten basketball team. Wouldn't trade it for the world, though.

Back
Top Bottom