College Basketball 2012-2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't even....that was horrible.....not sure if it was worse that seeing the Theismann incident....but seeing the reaction from the bench was heart wrenching.....I literally felt it in my stomach, not to be dramatic but it's true....hope he's ok.

that was pretty gruesome.

thankfully cbs only replayed it twice.

That was awful. It looked like one of the L'ville players almost passed out.

I can't even....that was horrible.....not sure if it was worse that seeing the Theismann incident....but seeing the reaction from the bench was heart wrenching.....I literally felt it in my stomach, not to be dramatic but it's true....hope he's ok.

It was worse. Weak bladder Joe at least had football pants on to hide the bone.

The only thing I can think of that was close to as gruesome as that was when Allen Ray had his eye poked out of it's socket. And that ended up being not that serious... This was just devastating.

That was worse than the Allan Ray play. Maybe that's because we now know that Ray was fine, but that was way worse. I was in a room with about eight people. Four of us watched the replay and four turned away, and the four us who watched it regretted it. I can't unsee that.

I wasn't looking when the play first happened. I turned and saw the shot of three different players laying on the floor and thought there was some sort of collision and people had concussions. I've never seen players react like that to another player's injury.

I am quite glad I was in the car driving back from my in laws. Have read and heard enough that I do not want to see any video of this.

Can somebody explain to me how Louisville lost five games this season?

I am very grateful that I only heard about it. What the actual fuck.

Apparently that lit a fire under them. Has Duke lost that badly all season?

I've watched the replay on YouTube about 5 times now. I can't understand how the way he landed snapped the bone that way.

I can't imagine seeing your own foot dangling like that.

That was my thought too. I've landed that way several times in sports.

I've read some speculation that he may have already had a stress fracture and that's why the bone snapped so easily. I have heard of that happening to runners before, so seems plausible. There's even a video on YouTube of something very similar happening to a high school cross country runner.

I've read some speculation that he may have already had a stress fracture and that's why the bone snapped so easily. I have heard of that happening to runners before, so seems plausible. There's even a video on YouTube of something very similar happening to a high school cross country runner.

I would have to imagine there was some kind of preexisting condition that just wasn't picked up yet. The leg just doesn't react like that simply from landing.

Trey Burke is your National Player of the Year. Did you know he was once committed to Penn State?

/cracks open the liquor cabinet

Can somebody explain to me how Louisville lost five games this season?

Not that I expect it to continue, but I suspect poor shot selection and missing free throws may have had something to do with it.

Apparently WSU completely forgot how to break a press over the last 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom