College Basketball 2012-2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Robbed, GAF, robbed.

No way to know how it would have played out but that was a brutal missed call that at the very least cost Illinois a realistic shot to tie or win the game.

In other news, with Gonzaga out at least Tim Licnecum can rejoin the Giants for opening day.

thechickening_medium_medium.gif

Has anyone on this team ever even seen a chicken?

Mad and sad.

But also really proud of the players. They fucking fought their asses off, and I'm very excited about THE FUTURE.

But fuck that call.

Kind of weirdly rooting for Ohio St. to win it now, almost purely because I'm starting to fall in love with Aaron Craft. Something I never thought I'd say a couple of months ago.

Ben Howland and Tubby Smith both fired...WTF? I almost can understand UCLA...almost. At least the standard there is very high. But Minnesota? Really? I don't get that.

Proud to say I'm a graduate of FGCU. This city has Eagle Fever! Even I'm watching, and I don't usually pay attention to basketball. Go Eagles!!!!

Good thing I'm at a titty bar. The pain lasted until Ruby came onstage

maybe Arizona got swept up in the cruel hand of God currently smashing Indiana? and this spins all the way around to being tolerable if Louisville and Kansas bomb out, too.

Well, like the commentators were saying, it's easy to be upset about IU losing, but at the same time, they have a future ahead of them, and most importantly, IU basketball is clearly back, and that is a great thing.

Someone in my office pool has Wichita State in the Final Four.

Bastard.

i'll be rooting for them.

really pissed that arizona kept jacking up 3s even though everyone knew they were ice cold.

they were lucky to have kept the game close in those last 10 minutes and have a chance at overtime.

Alford is not an improvement over Howland. At least not in my view.

Not that I really give a shit.
I am just hoping Lon Kruger can steal some of his UNM recruits.

In other news - go Shockers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom