College Basketball 2012-2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's taken nearly three games, but I think John Bielein has finally realized that driving to the bucket to draw fouls against a team with no bench is a good strategy.

Good day for you GAF, Illini beat Gophers and Miley is single again.

It truly is a wondrous day.

So happy for my boys. You know, you watch the same group of kids for four years, 25 or 30 times a year and, at least to me, it's hard not to run alongside them and feel for them through every crushing low and dizzying high. It's been a wild season, and a fun season, and now I really do feel like the pressure's off and they get to just fucking play ball.

If Brandon keeps playing as loose as he did today, we really could be trouble for some teams in the big dance. Anything can happen, of course. A first round exit, cutting down the nets, anywhere in between. I can't wait to watch.

Let's go.

#BeatIndiana

And Miley Cyrus is a great pop talent and I'll support her in any decision she makes personally or professionally.

lol Valpo is so screwed facing MSU. But at least that's a school I respect, if they break the scoreboard by scoring 1000.

So watching the B1G (stupidest logo evah) Tourney this weekend, I have only 1 question that must be answered...

When did Carrot Top decide to go to college and enroll at Wisconsin and who knew he was good enough to make the basketball team?

I don't know about a wizard, but he's the best at recruiting at comedy clubs, since he previously got Chris Rock to play for him:

taylor_kammron_mbb_04_03af-thumb1.jpg

And now the beloved prop comic Carrot Top:

628x471.jpg

Any truth to reports he's recruiting John Pinette for the fall?

Final Four prediction:
East: Miami
South: Kansas
Midwest: Louisville
West: New Mexico

Poor MWC, they're getting hammered. Impressed by them getting 5 teams into the tournament though. I guess gooooo Colorado St?

According to ESPN 90% of America did a better job than me picking winners today, but I've only lost one Sweet Sixteen team. Everyone else is, god willing, going to be clobbered by my Day 2 winners tomorrow.

C'moooooooon Arizona

In point of fact it is you who is most likely to drop dead, due to your high cholesterol and advanced age.

Back
Top Bottom