College Basketball 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
HaHA! College basketball!

mbsiu2010-594.jpg

Do you mean that good or bad? I always liked his play mind you his attitude is another story..

I didn't see any of the game, but Anthony was watching it online and said TT pinned his man on the glass a few good times. And got Player of The Game?

(eta: check your pm ;))

Not too happy about that shit last night.

Headache, I wouldn't mind getting your take on how we looked. I was pretty drunk and wasn't focused 100% on the game (Bears were playing on the other TV) but I did buckle down and watch the end of the second half and overtime. Looks like it was a pretty damn good game in the first half, and then D.J. and Brandon started taking dumb shots, and Texas kind of buried the thing right off the bat at the start of OT. I still really like our team, and hopefully we can fuck up Maryland today.

illinois is very good... a little thin in the post though. texas had tisdale in foul trouble all game, and the kid #12 that they would bring in for him was fairly useless (and frankly needs to spend the next 8 months locked in a weight room)

i could see them winning the big 10, but i don't know about final four success.

illinois is very good... a little thin in the post though. texas had tisdale in foul trouble all game, and the kid #12 that they would bring in for him was fairly useless (and frankly needs to spend the next 8 months locked in a weight room)

i could see them winning the big 10, but i don't know about final four success.

Thanks.

#12 is Meyers Leonard, a freshman that a lot of people are really high on actually. But, yeah, hitting the weights would be wise.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Southeastern Conference commissioner Mike Slive has suspended Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl for the Volunteers' first eight conference games as punishment for violating NCAA rules and misleading investigators.

Slive sent a letter Thursday that informed Pearl he is prohibited from participating in practices, meetings and any other activities on Tennessee's SEC game days between Jan. 8 and Feb. 5.

Ohio State looked pretty great on the road at Florida this week. I've been waiting a long time to say that any Ohio State team looked good against the Gators. :)

As nice as it was beating #2 MSU, beating Calipari tastes so much sweeter :D

Stomped out UNC last night. They really didn't impress me at all. They've got time to improve, though.

Ah the young Huskies...beat MSU and Kentucky back to back, then get a scare from UNH. I'm liking this year's version of Kemba Walker, hoping his newfound jumpshot is for real...and Giffey is the kind of player Calhoun used to get.

Back
Top Bottom