College Basketball 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I apologize for being an offensive ass.

Like I said, I'm completely ill-informed about organized religion in general. My Dad is a lax Catholic who never pushed anything on me or my brother, and my Mom is a total child of the '60s who doesn't believe in anything except being nice to people. So, I really shouldn't be making sweeping statements about shit that I don't know anything about.

I think my knee-jerk reaction to this came partly because I just had no idea that there were universities in this country with rules as strict as that. No clue.

Kind of sad that it took a story about some guy getting kicked off a basketball team for porking his girlfriend to open my eyes to some of this stuff.

Not a problem, I was 100% sure you didn't intend any disrespect. The "Honor Code" is one of a hundred things that make BYU strange, so it's an understandable response. It's funny, I went there and I bash the school left and right on a regular basis, but I still have the knee jerk response to defend it if other people do!

Hopefully they don't lose again tomorrow.

mgoblue.jpg

Not a problem, I was 100% sure you didn't intend any disrespect. The "Honor Code" is one of a hundred things that make BYU strange, so it's an understandable response. It's funny, I went there and I bash the school left and right on a regular basis, but I still have the knee jerk response to defend it if other people do!

Hopefully they don't lose again tomorrow.

Davies' suspension sucks, and that's coming from an Aztec fan. BYU's inside game is now suspect, and if they bow out quickly in the ncaa's, it hurts the MWC's credibility.

GO AZTECS.

Rutgers got hosed

You mean the travel, the out of bounds, or the T for throwing the ball into the stands?

And it's Burr and Higgins, what is that, about 283 years of combined Big East experience?

Also I recently heard that there's only 5 (or maybe now it's 4) "big 6" conference schools who've never been sanctioned by the NCAA. It came up because until now UConn was one of them.

And yes...championship week is awesome, though I think my school goes down today. Pitt will be a tough one.

I'll check in on the game from time to time. I hope Iowa beats Michigan St. here in this game. Just because.

I love how the bracket broke down, with the "old Big East" playing each other mostly and the C-USA schools, and ND etc mostly on the other side. I miss those old twice a year matchups...too bad football had to ruin it.

Syracuse really gave UConn problems when they played...they really have a hard time with the zone. At least this year they finally have a few guys who can shoot a little. If the shots are falling they'll be in good shape.

Noon games today fit the bill, OT for tOSU/NW, UNC beating The U on a buzzer beater and Dayton upsetting Xavier on 2 Ft's with 6 seconds left.
ESPN3 helps the work day go by.
I need to get on that. Watching the goofy animated play by play is not the same, feels like watching Double Dribble on the NES.

Back
Top Bottom