College Basketball 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kemba is cool. he's a tough dude.

i hate calhoun and calipari...a couple of smug fucks

Anybody else think VCU is getting kind of boned by the refs?

i think the foul total for the first half was 11 (vcu) - 5 (butler)

That was the longest 30 seconds I've ever experienced. VCU would not let the clock strike midnight for anything.

I've been idly supporting Butler since they nearly took out those Duke assholes, and my time at Valparaiso University has given me the opportunity to get more familiar with them. Valpo/Butler games are a huge deal on campus. Not so much because we give a shit about VU sports but because it gives us the opportunity to watch a great team for once.

congrats butler

::crossing my fingers for a rogue astroid::

In this battle of dislike, I dislike Calipari much more than Calhoun, who is a cranky jackass in his own right. But he's not a fucking fiend like Calipari.

I've never been compared to anyone famous in my 20 years on this Earth until last night. Someone told me I look just like Brad Stevens sans the glasses.

I'm convinced Butler will win because of this.

It goes without saying, but Go Butler. Hopefully this year the buzzer beater falls.

Yea pretty much the whole world is cheering for Butler tonight...if it wasn't my school playing them I would be too. But it is...go UConn.

I'm hearing James Earl Jones, as Mufasa, in his thundering baritone:

"KEMBA! YOU HAVE DELIBERATELY DISOBEYED ME!"

I'm hearing James Earl Jones, as Mufasa, in his thundering baritone:

"KEMBA! YOU HAVE DELIBERATELY DISOBEYED ME!"

Avenge my death, Kemba. Er, I mean, Simba.

mufasa.jpg

Butler just can't get an open shot because everybody on UConn is 8 feet tall.

UConn, meanwhile, can't throw the ball into an ocean.

Is Butler trying to see if they can win a game without sinking one FG? So far, the experiment is...not a rousing success. They're the Bills of NCAA basketball.

congrats ct. your 3rd national title comes with an astrisk

Back
Top Bottom