College Basketball 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't tell you guys how pissed I am that Penn State and Temple are playing.

Temple will win, though, so I can root for the Temple over SD State upset. They'll need to keep the ball away from Juan Fernandez to beat SD State, though.

Oh, bracket pools are entirely bullshit. The only year where I actually felt like I earned something by winning was 2007, when it should have been apparent to everyone that Florida was going to win. Free money, that year was.

Oh, bracket pools are entirely bullshit. The only year where I actually felt like I earned something by winning was 2007, when it should have been apparent to everyone that Florida was going to win. Free money, that year was.

Then you have idiots like me who pick their school every year so I can be doubly pissed when they lose...

So I totally had a dream last night that Princeton beat Kentucky.:huh:

Kentucky had problems with Cornell last year.

Also, on the last play of the Princeton-Harvard play-in game, well over 0.2 seconds elapsed from the time the Princeton player first touched the ball inbounds and the time the clock started. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Also, on the last play of the Princeton-Harvard play-in game, well over 0.2 seconds elapsed from the time the Princeton player first touched the ball inbounds and the time the clock started. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

What did you expect when playing the game in New Haven?

Louisville losing is a good bracket warmup for my eventual letdown when Utah State doesn't win the national championship.

Guess that's the flipside of getting the Butler/OD game call right.

A Kentucky loss mildly disrupts me, but I get the eternal satisfaction of Terrence Jones and Kentucky losing to Princeton.

Would have been nice if Princeton pulled that off...Pitino AND Calipari going out in Round 1 (2 my ass) would have been oh so sweet.

sadpitino.jpg

Madness...

Looks like the predicted Cinderellas went home (Belmont and Utah State), but a couple others crashed the party...Pitino's run lasted about 15 seconds just like...:D

Looks like the predicted Cinderellas went home (Belmont and Utah State), but a couple others crashed the party...Pitino's run lasted about 15 seconds just like...:D

Nice.

Apparently Travis Knight wasn't walking through that door.

Also I think Doug Gottlieb picked Bucknell.

Yea I picked belmont and utah state

You are not alone there...tons of folks were convinced those were the 2 double digit seeds that would win at least 1 game, maybe 2.

I think Utah St got screwed a bit with their seed and the matchup...Kansas State has the talent to be a final four team, they just haven't played to their ability all season...I wouldn't be shocked if they won the Southeast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom