Colin Campbell's "WHEEL OF JUSTICE" NHL 10-11 Discussion Thread Jamboree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life

Colin Campbell's
"WHEEL OF JUSTICE" NHL 10-11
Discussion Thread Jamboree

Standings
2010-2011 Standings by Conference - NHL.com - Standings

Blogs
Puck Daddy - NHL : Puck Daddy - Yahoo! Sports Blog
Hockey Buzz - HockeyBuzz.com - NHL Rumors
Barry Melrose Rocks - Barry Melrose Rocks
Off Wing Opinion - Off Wing Opinion

Post guidelines
Toronto Maple Leafs
Related content should be in Comic Sans font

jB74w.png

RVozi.png

Oh no there was already a 2011 thread!

Oh well, chin up, let's push on.

Good luck Maple Leafs

lol

I think anything I post about Toronto will be in Comic Sans this year. At least Kadri is looking decent. Maybe the T.Dot media won't destroy him.

Nah this is like Wikipeadia, if we get enough posts in this thread, it will be the definitive source and the other 2011 thread will be merged into this one.

Yes.

Overtime will now be five minutes of 4 on 4, then five minutes of 3 on 3, and then finally the first player on each team to shoot a puck through a small opening in the far goal crease will win 50,000 dollars for their favourite local charity.

Canadiens vs. Lightning getting underway right about now, with Habs farm system alum, coach-psycho-cologist Guy Boucher behind the bench.

We taking bets on how long into the game before the fans boo Price? :lol:

Ah man what a heartbreaking loss for a home opener there.

Still I'm really liking the Canadiens in the offensive zone this year. They really seem to be cycling well and getting a lot more chances. I guess Martin's coaching is finally starting to take hold. He's a very system-oriented kinda guy.

Penguins lost, again. Rocky start there. They have some depth issues on that roster for sure.

Ah man what a heartbreaking loss for a home opener there.

Still I'm really liking the Canadiens in the offensive zone this year. They really seem to be cycling well and getting a lot more chances. I guess Martin's coaching is finally starting to take hold. He's a very system-oriented kinda guy.

Penguins lost, again. Rocky start there. They have some depth issues on that roster for sure.

Wait until Markov comes back. He's the oil that greases the offensive machine, particularly the power play.

Back
Top Bottom