Another 2011 AFL thread - still pretending GWS is all just a bad dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bloke put $5 on Cloke, Pods and Jack Riewoldt to kick first goal, and the Swans/Freo game to be drawn at the end of any quarter. Paid $4536. He won $22,689.

Guess it was bound to happen. He kicked his 100th Dogs goal on the weekend if I'm not mistaken, making him the only player to ever kick 100+ goals each for three different clubs. edit: Oh, that's in the article. lolo

I've always liked ol' B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B. I think his hit on Staker was the highlight of our downtime.

Did I forget Bootylicious?

Sainters v Crows
North v Brisbin
Sydney v Dogs
Gold Coast Jr v Coll'wood
Essendon v Carlton
Geelong v Richmond
Melbs v Hawks
Freo v WCE
Bye v Port

Some potentially great games here: Derby, Ess/Carlton and Swans/Dogs.

St. Kilda
N. Melbourne
Sydney
Collingwood
Carlton
Geelong
Hawthorn
West Coast

You think Bye vs. Port will be a blow-out, Bonster?

The Sad Punk said:
Bye v Port

Haha!!

Saint Duthie
North Hobart
Swans
Carringbush
Carlton
Geelong Pivotonians
The Velcro Hawks will stick to the Dees in the "merger match"
Eagles, West Coast Eagles
The Byes

Just checking in quickly to make my picks:

St Kilda vs Adelaide
North Melbourne vs kind of tempted to pick the Lions instead
Sydney vs Dogs
Gold Coast oh shit vs Collingwood gonna rape 'em
Essendon vs Carlton
Geelong vs Tigers
Melbourne vs Hawthorn
Freo vs West Coast

And I see I've already been beaten to picking the Bye in its match-up against Port. It'll win by about 50 or 60, I reckon.

My mate's in the Nissan Navara Power Seats tonight. He's a wanker, so it will be interesting to see if he arks up or goes into his shell.

Fuck I hate Damien Barrett.

Brodie Holland said on his web TV show he had money on Goldsack for first goal in the granny (kicked it) and Purple Headed Warrior reckons that's a story :|

So I see Brisbane's lost Jonathon Brown for the season? Guess they won't have any more wins then.

: double-checks that this is actually his account :

btw I just need to get something off my chest about yet another stupid, if "well-meaning" article on AFL.com.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/118803/default.aspx

Just think about Nic Naitanui and then think how much more exciting the AFL would be with another 10 of him running around. With the right support it will happen.

Because apparently race completely dictates exactly what kind of player you'll be. That's why all white guys play like Gary Ablett and all aboriginal guys play like Adam Goodes, right? They don't? Oh.

Crazy result tonight. Had the Saints in my multi though so sall good.

Have to disagree with you there though. I know where you're coming from but the author wouldn't have had his race in his mind, in my opinion.

The whole "abo magic" thing is a bit off-colour though.

Just saw the result. It has no emotional effect on me, my non-interest in football of late is a good thing, doesn't spoil my weekends when we lose. :up:

Port are even worse than us, you don't need to dig it in, Cobbler. I don't ever remember doing it to you when your team had its losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom