Another 2011 AFL thread - still pretending GWS is all just a bad dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to seeing a comic where the logo is giving the thumbs up once their debts are all sorted out.

Essendon vs Melbourne
Geelong vs Dogs
West Coast vs Gold Coast
Collingwood vs St Kilda
Brisbane vs Sydney
Hawks vs Freo
North vs Adelaide
Port vs Carlton (would be unspeakably awesome to see Port win though)

Sit with the Pies' coach? You bet

Stay classy, Collingwood.

(Sorry, Daniel, but ...)

And, picks for the weekend:

Essendon vs Melbourne
Geelong vs Dogs
West Coast vs Gold Coast
Lions vs Sydney (surely the Lions can't go three in a row?)
Collingwood vs St Killed
Hawks vs Freo
North vs Adelaide
Port vs Carlton

5ac4839c.jpg

Called Higgins mentally weak, Cooney past it (and hiding a serious injury), Gia a hack lucky to have played 200. Chris Grant came out and said pretty much that he's fucking idiot, and then Aker said Chris Grant agrees with me! We had this conversation! Hopefully next time he plays country footy someone knocks him out.

Essendon vs Melbourne
Geelong vs Dogs
West Coast vs Gold Coast
Brisbane vs Sydney
Collingwood vs St Kilda
Hawthorn vs Fremantle
North vs Adelaide
Port vs Carlton

Essadon
Sydney
Carringbush
Camry Crows
Geelong
West Coast
Carlton
Hawthorn

Pointless round, what's the point of footy without Dustin Martin.

I hate the footy being on delayed broadcast. It means I have to be careful what threads I check here and I can't compulsively refresh The Age.

What the fuck just happened? We were leading at half time! Our footy in the third quarter was just indescribably bad, and the brief spark of brilliance early in the fourth couldn't save us, especially not when Melbourne piled on a few late goals to make the margin emphatic.

And Danny, it's not as if the Bombers are just missing Watson. Winderlich and Dempsey immediately come to mind, and I don't think the injury list stops there! The team that gelled so well at the start of this season isn't the same team on the park today. But still, no fucking excuses, because that was bad footy, especially the third quarter. Christ, I thought we were better than that. But full credit to the Demons, because they played really well - came out firing from the start and never let up.

I don't think you can underestimate the effect those "bruise-free" comments had. Being called soft is probably the worst label in sport.

This is like the second time in a month that the Demons had been scrutinised over being 'soft', both times in which they responded. However, the first time after crushing us by 94 points (more due to our incompetency in that game more than anything I'm sure) they went back to before. So maybe they will have learned their lesson or whatever it was they were supposed to learn after the past week.

Eagles beat Dogs at home by 123.
Geelong beat Dogs at home by 61.

Who's ready for some footy, bitches?

So excited to discover I can at least listen to this shit on the radio.

I follow both :wink:

Though the match central delay makes doing so kind of pointless :lol:

The idiotic commentary from the chat room is well worth it though.

I felt dirty for trying to troll it. :lol: What radio coverage are you listening to, may I ask? If it's Triple M you're bound to have entertaining coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom