2019 NFL Pick'em:Edition Soixante-Neuf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer when the game is in the morning ( there's one more London game next week and its the morning slot), cause you get to start the day with football while you eat your Crunchberries.

Yep I love that. Starts at 7:30am here so there is NFL football on the moment I wake up

In the past they've had the London games at both 9:30 AM (EDT) and 1:00 (EDT), at least last year I know they had at least one of the London games played at 1:00 (which is what 6:00 PM there I think).

I prefer when the game is in the morning ( there's one more London game next week and its the morning slot), cause you get to start the day with football while you eat your Crunchberries.
It hardly seems fair that some teams are playing at 5-8 AM (depending on time zone) while, R least this season, more popular teams are playing when they normally would. I'm not crazy here, right?

VIKINGS
LIONS
Bucs
BEARS
Seahawks
JAGUARS
Eagles
Rams
SAINTS
COLTS
49ERS
PATRIOTS
CHIEFS
STEELERS

Week 8 Lineup:

VIKINGS (THURSDAY! SKOL)
LIONS
TIT ANS
BEARS
Seahawks
JAGUARS
BILLS
Bengals (London, England, Europe)
SAINTS
COLTS
49ERS
PATRIOTS
CHIEFS
STEELERS

Bye week: Ravens, Cowboys, Astros

According to the app, Zoney made the above post only 1 hour ago which means the Redskins/Vikings game was well underway at the time with the Vikings clearly in control (it's even possible the game was already concluded).

I move to recall Zoney's pick of the Vikings and turn it into a pick for the Redskins (thus beginning his week 0-1).

According to the app, Zoney made the above post only 1 hour ago which means the Redskins/Vikings game was well underway at the time with the Vikings clearly in control (it's even possible the game was already concluded).

I move to recall Zoney's pick of the Vikings and turn it into a pick for the Redskins (thus beginning his week 0-1).

As commissioner your move to overturn is denied.

Zoney's job occasionally has him mid flight during kick-off on Thursday, I trust this was his pick all along regardless of outcome (he's occasionally submitted his pick after kick off on Thursday and picked the losing team), and frankly if you check his history he picks the Vikings every week, just like you pick the Bears every week and I pick the Pats every week.

Week 8 Lineup:

LIONS

Bucs

BEARS

Seahawks

JAGUARS

BILLS

Rams

SAINTS

Broncos

49ERS

Browns

Packers

STEELERS

I have nothing to add, I just think think exchanges like this on the internet are a treasure.

As commissioner your move to overturn is denied.

Zoney's job occasionally has him mid flight during kick-off on Thursday, I trust this was his pick all along regardless of outcome (he's occasionally submitted his pick after kick off on Thursday and picked the losing team), and frankly if you check his history he picks the Vikings every week, just like you pick the Bears every week and I pick the Pats every week.
I can accept this ruling.

Well, since some eejit forgot to list Raiders/TEXANS in last week's lineup, I'll assume everyone would have picked TEXANS and credit everyone with a win in that one.

:doh:

Week 8 Results:

Congrats to Utah on an undefeated week.

U2inUtah: 15-0 (78-42)
phanan: 14-1 (75-45)
the tourist: 13-2 (78-42)
Hewson: 13-2 (73-47)
LuckyNumber7: 13-2 (64-55)
Mikal: 12-3 (77-43)
PennyLanePhins 12-3 (76-43)
DaveC: 12-3 (67-53)
zoney!: 11-4 (75-45)
Headache Back to Sundays: 11-4 (52-35)
bono_212: 10-5 (73-44)
GirlsAloudFan: 9-6 (71-49)

Jerry Dunks on Peef: 0-0 (10-5)

Week 9 Lineup:

49ers/CARDINALS (THURSDAY!)
Texans/Jaguars (London, UK, 9:30 AM EST, 6:30AM PST)
Redskins/BILLS
Vikings/CHIEFS
Jets/DOLPHINS
Bears/EAGLES
Colts/STEELERS
Tit ans/PANTHERS
Lions/RAIDERS
Bucs/SEAHAWKS
Browns/BRONCOS
Packers/CHARGERS
Patriots/RAVENS
Cowboys/GIANTS

Bye week: Falco, Been Gals, Ramses, Saints, Baseball, Daylight Savings Time

Hewson's week 9 selections:

CARDS
Jaguars
BILLS
CHEFS
Jets
EAGLES
STEELERS
PANTHERS
RAIDERS
SEAHAGS
Browns
CHARGERS
Pats
Cowboys

Tiebreaker:

49ers
Texans
BILLS
CHIEFS
Jets
EAGLES
Colts
PANTHERS
Lions
SEAHAWKS
Browns
Packers
RAVENS
Cowboys

49ers
Texans
BILLS
CHIEFS
Jets
Bears
STEELERS
PANTHERS
RAIDERS
SEAHAWKS
BRONCOS
CHARGERS
Patriots
Cowboys

DaveC: 12-3 (67-53)

:lol: at least i went 14-0 in my provincial lotto pool this week and won 247 bucks. enchiladas for everyone!

49ers
Texans
BILLS
CHIEFS
Jets
EAGLES
Colts
PANTHERS
Lions
SEAHAWKS
Browns
Packers
Patriots
Cowboys

bye week: andy dalton

49ers
Jaguars
BILLS
CHIEFS
DOLPHINS
EAGLES
Colts
PANTHERS
RAIDERS
SEAHAWKS
Browns
Packers
Patriots
GIANTS

49ers (THURSDAY!)
Texans (London, UK, 9:30 AM EST, 6:30AM PST)
BILLS
CHIEFS
DOLPHINS
EAGLES
Colts
Tit ans
RAIDERS
SEAHAWKS
Browns
Packers
RAVENS
Cowboys

49ers
Jaguars
BILLS
CHIEFS
Jets
EAGLES
Colts
PANTHERS
Lions
SEAHAWKS
Browns
Packers
RAVENS
Cowboys

Week 9 Lineup:

49ers (THURSDAY!)
Texans (London, UK, 9:30 AM EST, 6:30AM PST)
BILLS
Vikings
Jets
Bears
Colts
Tit ans
RAIDERS
SEAHAWKS
BRONCOS
Packers
Patriots
GIANTS

Bye week: Falco, Been Gals, Ramses, Saints, Baseball, Daylight Savings Time.

Thanks for the ruling and vote of confidence. I am an awful homer for the Vikings, so that is a no brainer. I am pretty proud of my train wreck picks I have made on Thursdays (that I a subsequently check the score and say and laugh at myself). About to turn on the game after trick or treating and drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom