2014 NFL Playoffs pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the one positive I take out of that disaster of a weekend: the hilarity of the increasingly good chance that Cobbler is going to win this.

Standings after Wild Card round:

cobl04 38
trojanchick99 25
GirlsAloudFan 24
PhilsFan 23
LemonMelon 22
stammer476 21
Headache in a Suitcase 20
mikal 19
bono_212 19
phanan 18
Mrs. Garrison 17
PennyLanePHINS 15
LUNEDEMINUIT 14
speedracer 13
mobvok 12

NSW and Hewson have avoided this massacre by not participating. Very wise of them.

Standings after Wild Card round:

LUNEDEMINUIT 14
speedracer 13
mobvok 12

NSW and Hewson have avoided this massacre by not participating. Very wise of them.

The start of a new year is always a good time for reflecting on what kind of a person you've become, and what choices have led me to this point in my life

Standings after divisional round:

trojanchick99 66
GirlsAloudFan 65
LemonMelon 63
PhilsFan 63
stammer476 62
cobl04 62
phanan 60
Headache in a Suitcase 60
mikal 57
Mrs. Garrison 55
LUNEDEMINUIT 53
PennyLanePHINS 52
bono_212 51
speedracer 51
mobvok 48

Dammit, and trojanchick copied me and picked my exact same Top 5, so there's no way I can overtake her. Fuck that.

Winner based on Super Bowl outcome:

Seattle over Denver, total score 51 or under: LemonMelon
Seattle over Denver, total score 52 or over: PhilsFan
Denver over Seattle, total score 45 or under: stammer476
Denver over Seattle, total score 46-51: LemonMelon
Denver over Seattle, total score 52 or over: PhilsFan
Seattle over New England: LemonMelon
New England over Seattle: LemonMelon
San Francisco over Denver: trojanchick99
Denver over San Francisco: trojanchick99
San Francisco over New England: trojanchick99
New England over San Francisco: trojanchick99

Poor Gaffer. One point off the lead but can't win because he's dominated by trojanchick.

Dammit, and trojanchick copied me and picked my exact same Top 5, so there's no way I can overtake her. Fuck that.
Muahaha!
Winner based on Super Bowl outcome: Seattle over Denver, total score 51 or under: LemonMelon Seattle over Denver, total score 52 or over: PhilsFan Denver over Seattle, total score 45 or under: stammer476 Denver over Seattle, total score 46-51: LemonMelon Denver over Seattle, total score 52 or over: PhilsFan Seattle over New England: LemonMelon New England over Seattle: LemonMelon San Francisco over Denver: trojanchick99 Denver over San Francisco: trojanchick99 San Francisco over New England: trojanchick99 New England over San Francisco: trojanchick99 Poor Gaffer. One point off the lead but can't win because he's dominated by trojanchick.
I just need the Niners to win on Sunday. It's not hard to win in Seattle, right? Oh wait. Well, the Niners have a secret weapon. The world's most gifable coach. Spin to win Coach Harbaugh!
ku-xlarge.gif

Seems I'm still a better tipster than you phanan, Headache, mikal, Mrs Garrison, LUNDEWHATEVER, penny lane, ashley, speedracer and movbok though.

Dude...you assigned the top two point values to teams that were playing each other in the first round, meaning that no matter who won, you'd be out one of your two highest point values, eliminating yourself from winning before the competition even began.

So... yea. Well done.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Standings after conference championships:

LemonMelon 86
PhilsFan 86
stammer476 85
----------------
trojanchick 85
GirlsAloudFan 84
phanan 82
Headache in a Suitcase 80
mikal 78